Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best testimonialhues Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best testimonialhues Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about keddes test is used for identification of, feulgen reaction is a special test for, love meter test, testimonial meaning in hindi, testimonial meaning in english,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Het Modi

Jagruti di, just remember I and all others are here for you🤗🤗🤗 just a message away🥺❤️ happy birthday once again, and maaf kardena thoda late ho gaya🤧🤧🤧 and thank you soo much for all the love you gave to me🥺❤️ you'll surely achieve what you want in your life, till then keep spreading love and inking amazing poems and puns😍❤️ Dedicating a chotu sa #testimonialhues to Jagruti Tiwari

read more
Dear bade se bade didi,

I don't know what has happened, but I feel something is broken. 
The one who met me and made me feel special, I don't know 
but I feel, is lost somewhere in deep oceans. I don't know you much, 
but I love you some much, bade se bade didi. Maybe, you won't tell what
has happened, but please can you forgot those limes? I know you don't 
need any weapon, your words are swords and your pen a magic wand, 
mightier than harry potter. You'll surely win your battle.

I wish you the happiest birthday ever.

yours,
het bhaiya❤️ Jagruti di, just remember I and all others are here for you🤗🤗🤗 just a message away🥺❤️ happy birthday once again, and maaf kardena thoda late ho gaya🤧🤧🤧 and thank you soo much for all the love you gave to me🥺❤️ 

you'll surely achieve what you want in your life,
till then keep spreading love and inking amazing poems and puns😍❤️

Dedicating a chotu sa #testimonialhues to Jagruti Tiwari

Het Modi

Deer Diary milk, Some months ago I commented on the post of yq pulse, and a girl replied. I was an introvert and overthinker. We started having chat, long ones, one that I almost never had before. They were full of masti and silliness, there was no particular topic, we chated mindlessly, just like a child would. I would tease her, she would get angry and then she would smile, ah! they greatest thing I could do, and I would be relived, I would smile with her, a stran #testimonialhues

read more
A page of my diary having my half of world Deer Diary milk,

Some months ago I commented on the post of yq pulse, and a girl replied. I was an introvert and overthinker. We started having chat, long ones, one that I almost never had before. They were full of masti and silliness, there was no particular topic, we chated mindlessly, just like a child would. I would tease her, she would get angry and then she would smile, ah! they greatest thing I could do, and I would be relived, I would smile with her, a stran

Het Modi

To our lovely Shakshi Mudgal, here's a little bday wish from all of us. Wishing you a very happy birthday.🌻🌻 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫 Happy Birthday to the sweetest and smartest weaver of tales! I remember reading your story in the comments of a PnP party quote and it was so much fun! Plus, plus that fancy name idea 😂😂😍 #BirthDay #testimonial #testimonialhues

read more
                To our lovely Shakshi Mudgal, here's a little bday wish from all of us. Wishing you a very happy birthday.🌻🌻

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

Happy Birthday to the sweetest and smartest weaver of tales! I remember reading your story in the comments of a PnP party quote and it was so much fun! Plus, plus that fancy name idea 😂😂😍

Het Modi

Dedicating a #testimonial to Hitarth Tripathi #happybirthday my best friend Hitarth . Aabe bau seriously na leto.... mane tari b'day yaad hati.😅 #Friendship #friendsforever #yqmotabhai #yqgujarati #kavita #testimonialhues

read more
મને તો તારી બર્થ ડે યાદ નહોતી, 
આ તો ગૂગલે એ યાદ કરાવી, 
મને તો તારુ નામ એ યાદ નહોતું, 
પણ આ તોહ તારા કામો એ યાદ કરાવ્યું.

તું કોણ છે મને તો એ પણ યાદ નહોતું,
એ તો મને તારા એટીટ્યુડ એ યાદ કરાવ્યું,
હું તો તારા માટે આ કવિતા પણ લખવાનું ભૂલી ગયો હતો,
પણ આ તો તારી કિંમત એ મને યાદ કરાવ્યું. Dedicating a #testimonial to Hitarth Tripathi
#happybirthday my best friend   Hitarth .
Aabe bau seriously na leto.... mane tari b'day yaad hati.😅
#friendship #friendsforever
#yqmotabhai #yqgujarati #kavita #testimonialhues

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification