Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myfavhues Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myfavhues Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about myfair cream in hindi, sites like myfreecams 20, dead poets society myflixer, lovely poem for myfuture wife, myfab11 deposit offer,

• 1 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Het Modi

*trigger warning* i lie in a four walled room. i don't know who lied me down: #darkpoetry #Room #myfavhues #musinghues #scdarkpoetry

read more
room.
//locked 
in caption.
 *trigger warning*

i lie
in a 
four walled room.
i don't know
who lied
me down:

Het Modi

We are like paper. A blank one. A plain soft paper ready to be folded, easily folded by the society, our family, our friends, or like by anyone else. Back then, we don't really know how this folds would affect us or is it the right fold but continue to live and write our lines of life. It's beautiful. No matter how we write. No matter how bad or embarassing it is, it's beautiful. But only till the writer is yourself. Don't lend your pen to anyone. They are your lines, write yourself, because no #Death #musings #longform #myfavhues #musinghues

read more

We are like paper. A blank one. A plain soft paper ready to be folded, easily folded by the society, our family, our friends, or like by anyone else. Back then, we don't really know how this folds would affect us or is it the right fold but continue to live and write our lines of life.

It's beautiful. No matter how we write. No matter how bad or embarassing it is, it's beautiful. But only till the writer is yourself. Don't lend your pen to anyone. They are your lines, write yourself, because no

Het Modi

• Ingredients needed: Bornvita, Oil, Bone of a cute little ghost, A pronounciation machine from India, etc. • Step no. 1: Firstly learn to pronounce, use that machine and it'll teach. #pennpopcorn #popthefun #myfavhues #hue_of_humour #popthefunfinale #pnppictory

read more
How make a bourbon biscuit
//All steps captioned in detail....

• Ingredients needed:
Bornvita, Oil, Bone of a cute little ghost, A pronounciation machine from India, etc.

• Step no. 1: 

Firstly learn to pronounce,
use that machine and it'll teach.

Het Modi

*I punched in his face* "Covidiot!" *took him for the covid test* _____________ for a better read: "Bro, should I tell you one secret thing? Listen. Corona is just a conspiracy, it's a lie. There is no corona in real." #popthefun #myfavhues #hue_of_humour #socialhues #hue_of_change #punnyhues #popthefunday4 #pnpsociallyshoo

read more
"Bro, should I tell you one secret thing? Listen. Corona is just a conspiracy, it's a lie. There is no corona in real."

"Oh, really! So we all are just a bunch of fools!? Like what you think the scientist are doing right now in their lab? They go there in the name of making a vaccine and do weeds? Or just try to find a perfect strategy for playing among us? 

And lockdown what was it for? The world was getting rich but the politicians were like 'Nah, esa kese hone de? sab amir hoge to hamara kya hoga? kisko riswat dege?' So, they brought lockdown to make everyone poor. Or they too wanted to do weeds with the filmstars before they all get caught? Or they were bored and wanted to play among us, and check whether the scientist's strategy was working or not? And they ordered to wear mask for equality purposes, they care about the laws, right?

And WHO is who? An organization meaning "Who the Hell is Out!?", an organization specially made to promote indoor games? An organization who is sponsored by the among us?

I think you're correct. There is no corona, it's just AMONG US!"

"Yes, bro. You're brilliant! This could be correct! Now I'll share this in my family whatsapp group." *I punched in his face*
"Covidiot!"
*took him for the covid test*

"Bro, should I tell you one secret thing? Listen. Corona is just a conspiracy, it's a lie. There is no corona in real."

Het Modi

will you hug me tight will forget the society for a second, it's a double edge sword it'll call you gay or rather my girlfriend will you forget about it, and hug me tight? will you give me a nickname even if it has no meanings to mean #Friendship #musingtime #myfavhues #musinghues #socialhues #poetichues

read more
will you be my friend??? 
 will you hug me tight
will forget the society
for a second, it's a double edge sword
it'll call you gay or rather my girlfriend
will you forget about it, and hug me tight?

will you give me a nickname
even if it has no meanings to mean

Het Modi

I cared for her, I looked for her ocean of love, I tried dragging them all and to cover her in my love. I helped her breath, I held her tight, stopped her from spitting all love into the dark empty lifeless space, #yqwritersclub #pnpreview #myfavhues #hues_of_science #hues_of_love😍 #wc_unrequitedlove

read more
●The moon and the earth

(unrequited love waiting in the caption) I cared for her, 
I looked for her ocean of love,
I tried dragging them all
and to cover her in my love.
I helped her breath,
I held her tight, 
stopped her from spitting all love
into the dark empty lifeless space,

Het Modi

ok, it seems like a bell😅😅😅 but it's a triangle 😅😅😅 for a better read: I am a triangle #Triangle #shapepoem #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #myfavhues #poetichues #shapeofyoupoem

read more
I
am a 
/triangle
//the most \
//basic polygon. \
from the Pythagoras
theorem, to the favourite
Fibonacci series, i can fit in all.
///from square, my recent brother \
//////to the circle, the most last of all,
////from essence, are all made from me.\
////some may see me as a blessing, but most
will hate when i try to enter in their lovely phase.
Be it your physics of life, or chemistry of relationships,
to be honest, i can perfectly fit in all. i am a triangle, with 
three sides, i'm an all-rounder, who has its sharp corners in all.  ok, it seems like a bell😅😅😅
but it's a triangle 😅😅😅

for a better read:

I
am a 
triangle

Het Modi

●The Black Charcoal I saw the lining of Charcoal approaching near to me, The sky was dark full of shadowy gee. I was standing still on the top of a concrete tree. #rain #yqbaba #pnpreview #myfavhues #musinghues #huesofnature #rainyhues #poetichues

read more
●The Black Charcoal

//in the caption...

●The Black Charcoal

I saw the lining of Charcoal
approaching near to me,
The sky was dark
full of shadowy gee.
I was standing still on 
the top of a concrete tree.

Het Modi

keep that star glowing, by believing in it💛💛💛 good morning 🌄🌄🌄 #myfavhues #thoughtfulhues #GoodMorning #positive #Motivation #Stars #infinite

read more
somewhere in this finite universe of darkness,
a star with infinite brightness exists in your heart. keep that star glowing, by believing in it💛💛💛

good morning 🌄🌄🌄

#myfavhues
#thoughtfulhues #goodmorning #positive #motivation #stars #infinite

Het Modi

it was dim, our lantern love, it was warm not like cold of olds, our lantern love. all monsters sufficed, no bones to break, no fear haunted our skeleton frame when we did our lantern love, #theprompter #spookiansclub #spookyprompter #tpspch2 #myfavhues #horrorhues

read more
The Lantern Love of Ours
//Lighted in the caption....

~the undead human it was dim, our lantern love,
it was warm not like cold of olds, 
our lantern love.
all monsters sufficed,
no bones to break,
no fear haunted our
skeleton frame
when we did our lantern love,
loader