Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thoughtfulhues Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thoughtfulhues Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dost thou love life time, dost thou love life, thought love english to hindi, trust your heart if the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward, trust your heart if the seas catch fire live by love though the stars walk backward meaning,

• 1 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Het Modi

it takes time and million tries :) tbh, there no door to enlightenment. it's the process of finding that door which is enlightening :) #musinghues #thoughtfulhues #yqpulsewords1 YourQuote Pulse

read more
with a desire to open a door
leading to enlightenment,
i knocked on a wall, 
in my darkness. it takes time and million tries :)
tbh, there no door to enlightenment. it's the process of finding that door which is enlightening :)

#musinghues #thoughtfulhues 

#yqpulsewords1 

YourQuote Pulse

Het Modi

If the world was free from all diseases, then i would become one.
But, only to spread a disease called love.

If the world was mature and perfect, then the most immature person i would be.
But, only to make all laugh and adore the way they are, imperfectly perfect.

If the world was theist, then i would have been an atheist.
But, only to make you all believe in the god which lives inside you. .........

Pen n Popcorn🖤🖤🖤

#collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #optipessimist #collabbyhm #optimism #thoughtfulhues #inspirationalhues #musinghues

Het Modi

🙃🙃🙃🙃 #thoughtfulhues #Irony #Hate love #shortconvos life #musinghues #musingtime

read more
-Worst irony?

~"When you try to spread love, people will hate you; when you start to spread hate, they will love you."

🙃🙃🙃🙃

#thoughtfulhues #irony #hate #love #shortconvos #life #musinghues #musingtime

Het Modi

and if you are able to find, you may see the beautiful rainbow of reason and understanding 😌😌😌 cry without fears😌😌😌 #thoughtfulhues #inspirationalhues #musinghues #midnightthoughts #cry

read more
The skies become clear,
only after the rains. and if you are able to find, you may see the beautiful rainbow of reason and understanding 😌😌😌
cry without fears😌😌😌

#thoughtfulhues #inspirationalhues #musinghues #midnightthoughts #cry

Het Modi

keep that star glowing, by believing in it💛💛💛 good morning 🌄🌄🌄 #myfavhues #thoughtfulhues #GoodMorning #positive #Motivation #Stars #infinite

read more
somewhere in this finite universe of darkness,
a star with infinite brightness exists in your heart. keep that star glowing, by believing in it💛💛💛

good morning 🌄🌄🌄

#myfavhues
#thoughtfulhues #goodmorning #positive #motivation #stars #infinite

Het Modi

happy independence day 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🎉🎉🎉🎉 may we all become independent from all the vices✨✨✨ ps. i wrote this one year back before joining yq, so uploading now😌😌😌 this is one of my favorite 😍😍😍 hope you all like it. pls. tell me if any typo or any other mistake. #IndependenceDay #pnpreview #yqbaba #Tiranga #yqhindi #hue_of_man #thoughtfulhues #inspirationalhues

read more
माँ! तेरे लिए करना में बहुत कुछ चाहता हूँ,
हवाओ से नही, तुफानोसे तिरंगा लहराना चाहता हूँ।
एक दिन नही पूरे साल तेरी सेवा करना चाहता हूँ,
हवाओ से नही, तुफानो से तिरंगा लहराना चाहता हूँ।
देश मे इतनी अगन लगाऊँगा, ना किसीको हानि किये
पूरे देश मे उजाला फैलाऊंगा।
हवाओमें नही, तुफानोमे तिरंगा लहराऊंगा।

रंग तेरे आसमां में होंगे, निशा तेरे ज़मीपर,
ख्वाब तेरे नज़रोमे होंगे, आग तेरी लहू में।

करनी नही सिर्फ बाते मुझे, करके सब दिखाऊँगा,
देशमेही नही, पूरे विश्वमे आगे बढ़ाऊंगा,
हे तिरंगे!
हवाओ से नही, तुफानो से तुझे लहराऊंगा!!! happy independence day
🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🎉🎉🎉🎉
may we all become independent from all the vices✨✨✨

ps. i wrote this one year back before joining yq, so uploading now😌😌😌 this is one of my favorite 😍😍😍 hope you all like it. pls. tell me if any typo or any other mistake.

#independenceday #pnpreview #yqbaba #tiranga #yqhindi #hue_of_man #thoughtfulhues #inspirationalhues

Het Modi

hope you got my shit the right way😌😌😌 still, by shitters i mean those persons who want to make the life of others a shit, and with a shittful intention. Quote Stitchers‎‎ The PROMPTER Pen n Popcorn #Shit #musingtime #thoughtfulhues #musinghues #punpoem #thoughtfulshits

read more
the life is shiting,
and it'll be shiting always,
making my mood a shit
i sit at the window watching
the birds removing their shit,
"the food i've ate, is now
coming out as a shit."
now, i'm not concerned
i ignore all those shits.
forgetting all the heavy shits,
i smile wide, 
making the "shitters" sit quite,
making them think, why the shit i smiled wide. hope you got my shit the right way😌😌😌

still, by shitters i mean those persons who want to make the life of others a shit, and with a shittful intention.

Quote Stitchers‎‎
The PROMPTER
Pen n Popcorn

Het Modi

smile 😊😊😊 happy janmashtami 🤗🤗🤗 ps. this is a thing which i learned from Shri Krishna ❤️❤️❤️ #musinghues #musings #musingtime #yqbaba #janmashtami #Smile #thoughtfulhues Pen n Popcorn

read more
big things are not always bad, but
huge things too don't make me happy;
they are the small things, which always make me smile. smile 😊😊😊

happy janmashtami 🤗🤗🤗
ps. this is a thing which i learned from Shri Krishna ❤️❤️❤️

#musinghues #musings #musingtime #yqbaba #janmashtami #smile #thoughtfulhues

Pen n Popcorn

Het Modi

Hello Writero! PLEASE READ THE CAPTION OF THIS POST! How’s it going so far?! We hope the third challenge made you explore your poetry! Here comes the fourth one! Use your creativity to the hilt! Our creative designer has awed us with this BG. So, we expect you also to write and awe us! 🍿Imagine YQ is a country and you're its citizen. Write a pledge or slogan with this concept in mind! #yqbaba #pennpopcorn #writinggame #collabbyhm #thoughtfulhues

read more
My slogan for YQ:
"YQ is my heart, making me write with every beat."

My pledge for YQ:
"I promise to stay abided by the rules, 
principles and laws as stated and 
written in your constitution by YQ Baba. 
I promise to behave in it's limits.

I promise to help and give constructive 
feedbacks to all the citizens of my country.

I'll not practice spamming or any other 
type of self-promotional things, in any circumstances.

I'll while enjoying the rights, I'll also 
perform my duties, and will lead myself 
and my nation to the betterment." Hello Writero! PLEASE READ THE CAPTION OF THIS POST! 

How’s it going so far?! We hope the third challenge made you explore your poetry! 

Here comes the fourth one! Use your creativity to the hilt! Our creative designer has awed us with this BG. So, we expect you also to write and awe us! 

🍿Imagine YQ is a country and you're its citizen. Write a pledge or slogan with this concept in mind!

Het Modi

Hello Writero! PLEASE READ THE CAPTION OF THIS POST! 🍿How’s it going so far?! We hope the second challenge tested your wit and sarcasm 😁😆 🍿Here comes the third one! Pick up your pen! 🍿Choose a letter from the word FREEDOM. Then write a poem on freedom with each line starting with the chosen letter. #yqbaba #writinggame #collabbyhm #thoughtfulhues

read more
Fable fabric, for facading fate,
Fabulous facilitator for fostering fresh fertilising-empowerment,
Faith for freedom, fathom forever. Hello Writero! PLEASE READ THE CAPTION OF THIS POST! 

🍿How’s it going so far?! We hope the second challenge tested your wit and sarcasm 😁😆

🍿Here comes the third one! Pick up your pen! 

🍿Choose a letter from the word FREEDOM. Then write a poem on freedom with each line starting with the chosen letter.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification