Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best horrorhues Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best horrorhues Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about horror stories in hindi and urdu, mera ranjhan hun koi hor lyrics, na hor tanhaiyan, gori tere jiya hor na koi milya song, gori tere jaisa hor koi na milaya,

• 3 Followers
  • 62 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ajit Kumar yadav

मेरी बीबी गांव की है #notojo horror #horrorhues #horrormovies #horrorstories #कॉमेडी

read more
mute video

Sweta

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Today's "Stitch with QS" with Spookians Club 🖤 Stitch something dark and invite your friends. Font - Crimson Italic (8) #darkpoetry #quotestitchers #spookiansclub #yqsc #collabbyhm #stitchwithQS #scdreadful4in1 #horrorhues

read more
Graves hail me, Crave for me
Death's wailed, yearns to clasp. Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Today's "Stitch with QS" with Spookians Club 🖤

Stitch something dark and invite your friends.

Font - Crimson Italic (8)

Het Modi

I never saw her face. Maybe... she's my wife whom I chocked to death 💀 lol. I sleep facing upwards. and now, she's chocked again >.< #horrorhues horror #microtale #microhorrortale #yqsp #spookandchill

read more

I'm never alone at nights. I've a partner sleeping behind my back. I can feel her breathe on my back. I turn around and she's still breathing on my back.
 I never saw her face. Maybe... she's my wife whom I chocked to death 💀

lol. I sleep facing upwards. and now, she's chocked again >.<

#horrorhues #horror #microtale #microhorrortale #yqsp #spookandchill

Het Modi

he never asked again🌚 Spookians Club Pen n Popcorn congratulations for 7k 🍿🌚 #hue_of_humour #horrorhues #punnyhues #phewwman #punnymonthoctober #beautyofshorthues #spookiansclub

read more
i asked for a 10 rupee note
but he said,"not". somedays later, 
he asked for a penny,
i gave him a penny wise.
 he never asked again🌚

Spookians Club
Pen n Popcorn congratulations for 7k 🍿🌚

#hue_of_humour #horrorhues #punnyhues #phewwman #punnymonthoctober #beautyofshorthues #spookiansclub

Het Modi

My conclusion: The murderer must be son 2. My reason: The statement of son 1 seems to be pretty honest and related to the situation, it's reasonable. And so does apply to his wife (1) and son (1). Now getting to the statement given by son 2, at first it seems pretty clear, but things start to get weird when he starts to give answers without asking. He says he has a broken leg, so he can't jump off or even walk. It was not asked, and he gets in doubt. The another layer which gets him into dou #Confession #spookiansclub #horrorhues #schhoh #sc_cid2

read more
No clue murder: 
the confession
(captioned...)
 My conclusion:
The murderer must be son 2. 

My reason:

The statement of son 1 seems to be pretty honest and related to the situation, it's reasonable. And so does apply to his wife (1) and son (1).

Now getting to the statement given by son 2, at first it seems pretty clear, but things start to get weird when he starts to give answers without asking. He says he has a broken leg, so he can't jump off or even walk. It was not asked, and he gets in doubt. The another layer which gets him into dou

Het Modi

_halloween night, after the murder of _kokila's house, alternate earth "Officer, seal the room! No one should enter, until the murder case is solved!", the head of CID shouted at me. "But sir....", I tried to ask but he cut inbetween. "This one is more important, cooker me se chane kisne nikale wo baad me dhundh lege!" #spookiansclub #horrorhues #hue_of_humour #schhoh #sc_cid #scday2

read more
_halloween night, after the murder of

_kokila's house, alternate earth

"Officer, seal the  room! No one should enter, until the murder case is solved!", the head of CID shouted at me.

(whole case in the caption) _halloween night, after the murder of

_kokila's house, alternate earth

"Officer, seal the  room! No one should enter, until the murder case is solved!", the head of CID shouted at me.

"But sir....", I tried to ask but he cut inbetween. "This one is more important, cooker me se chane kisne nikale wo baad me dhundh lege!"

Het Modi

*It was night, maybe 10pm, I was in my grandma's lap. "Grandma, you can't cheat like this! You promised to tell me a story today, I won't sleep without a story." "Ok! But as it's halloween today, I'll tell the ghost story only." "okay" (⊙﹏⊙) #spookiansclub #horrorhues #schhoh #sch_day1 #sc_horrorstorytime

read more
*It was night, maybe 10pm, I was in my grandma's lap. 

"Grandma, you can't cheat like this! You promised to tell me a story today, I won't sleep without a story."

(whole story in the caption)
 *It was night, maybe 10pm, I was in my grandma's lap. 

"Grandma, you can't cheat like this! You promised to tell me a story today, I won't sleep without a story."

"Ok! But as it's halloween today, I'll tell the ghost story only."

"okay" (⊙﹏⊙)

Het Modi

Spookians Club agree? #horredy #hue_of_humour #lame #horrorhues horror comedy

read more
and as for the monsters and ghost,
the one who makes noise in the kitchen,
are the one i fear the most. Spookians Club agree?

#horredy #hue_of_humour #lame #horrorhues #horror #comedy

Het Modi

Quote Stitchers‎‎ 💀💀💀 Spookians Club 💀💀💀 #KXIP #qsbmp15 #qsbm #qsbmday2 #spookiansclub #horrorhues #shorthorrorstory

read more
"When will this end!? Please stop!", she cried and sobbed. "Ahh, it has just began...", I replied nonchalantly.

"Hey! Cry, cry again! I'm not having fun without your cries!". She didn't speak a word... tears filled with blood dripped from my eyes, immense pain started to fill my brain, and continued for hours, I was unable to move, but with each passing hour I was digging my own head, I wanted to die, "I want to end this, please let me die!" I cried.

"Oppsss... then you should worry, I've just began. Now, CRY! Like I did!!!" Quote Stitchers‎‎ 💀💀💀
Spookians Club 💀💀💀

#kxip
#qsbmp15 
#qsbm
#qsbmday2

Het Modi

don't count, for that I'm here🖤🖤🖤 ◆ Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 ◆ Collaborate on this prompt and tell us what he is going to do next ◆ You can write a story / long short story / microtale / poem / conversation. #yqbaba #yqdidi #spookiansclub #yqsc #collabbyhm #horrorhues #scwatching

read more
don't worry, don't count 
on your sins, for all that, 
I'm watching you.
I'm watching & counting on you,
on your sins, in reverse.
but don't worry, i won't 
tell anyone, the god won't see, 
do your sins, I'm counting on you.

fill the sinful lake
 with some small droplets,
or fill it in once, once with a 
bloody-flood.
don't worry you'll survive, 
I'll ensure to make you 
my slave, in our beloved hell. don't count, for that I'm here🖤🖤🖤

◆ Hola  Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤

◆ Collaborate on this prompt and tell us what he is going to do next 

◆ You can write a story / long short story / microtale / poem / conversation.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification