Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best d23solo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best d23solo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hp deskjet d2360 printer driver 10, hp deskjet d2360 driver 10, hp d2360 driver 10, solo meaning in hindi, solo travel quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Madhu Jain

~Open for all~ ( Participants of Accelewriter, read the captions before you write. ) To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on this multicollab and add your words to the colourful space provided. #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba  #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #d23solo #d23multicollab

read more
Happy souls 
are prosperous  ~Open for all~

( Participants of Accelewriter, read the captions before you write. ) 

To the participants of Accelewriter 

📢 Collab on this multicollab and add your words to the colourful space provided.

Het Modi

It was evening, and as usual I was at the library, my third most loved place after the lap of my mother and the warmth between the hands of my father. The atmosphere was pleasantly litup by dim lights, perfect, not too dark not too bright, just perfect to read relaxly. I was reading one of the best book, The Alchemist. I didn't knew, what was the time, I thought," Who bothers about time!? let it fly..." Until, the supreme court called me, yes you are right, my mother. And scolded me immediately, #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #d23acc #d23solo #d23storycollab

read more
story in caption...

It was evening, and as usual I was at the library, my third most loved place after the lap of my mother and the warmth between the hands of my father. The atmosphere was pleasantly litup by dim lights, perfect, not too dark not too bright, just perfect to read relaxly. I was reading one of the best book, The Alchemist. I didn't knew, what was the time, I thought," Who bothers about time!? let it fly..." Until, the supreme court called me, yes you are right, my mother. And scolded me immediately,

Het Modi

~Open for all~ ( Participants of Accelewriter, read the captions before you write. ) To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on the right side along our words and make it bg relevant. #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #d23oneonone #d23acc #d23solo

read more
Treat time like
the teacher,
and it shall teach 
you the wisdom.
Treat time like
the Mother,
and it shall teach
you to love all.
Treat time like
the Father,
and it shall teach
you to take decision,
on time.
Treat time like 
the God,
and it will teach 
you what true worship
is called... ~Open for all~

📢 Collab on the right side along our words and make it bg relevant.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ ( Participants of Accelewriter, read the captions before you write. ) To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on this beautiful background and add your own words in place of the striked off words. #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #d23strikethrough #d23acc #d23solo

read more
Lust for anything

~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this beautiful background and add your own words in place of the striked off words.

Het Modi

Maa❤💓 ~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and express about care. 📢 One entry per team member or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5. #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #pnptftd #d23acc #d23solo #d23care

read more
she beat me,
she screamed at me,
she made me cry
till my sobbing denied.
she laughed with me,
she shared her problems,
she cried too, about the evils.
she knew me more,
more than all.
her scolding for me
was a bliss.
that's all what
i call care. Maa❤💓
~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and express about care.

📢 One entry per team member or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ ( Participants of Accelewriter, read the captions before you write. ) To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on this prompt and make it a beautiful work of words. #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #d23promptcollab #d23acc #d23solo

read more
is still fresh &
refreshing.
i know it comes
with the tears, but
i love them
they wipe out 
the saltiness 
of my heart. ~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this prompt and make it a beautiful work of words.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of Accelewriter 📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and pen down your words of wisdom. 📢 One entry per team member or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5. #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #pnptftd #d23calendar #d23acc #d23solo

read more
"don't wait for Day, good work 
is good work on anyday." ~Open for all~

📢 Collab on this beautiful bg and pen down your words of wisdom.

📢 One entry per team member or solo is mandatory while maximum entries is limited to 5.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ ( Participants of Accelewriter, read the captions before you write. ) To the participants of Accelewriter than, you get made and use WE instead of I..... #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba  #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #d23acc #d23solo #d23meme

read more
when you realise that in a mass-bunk, you are the only one who bunked  ~Open for all~

than, you get made and use WE instead of I.....

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification