Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best meme_with_priee Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best meme_with_priee Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghabrana nahi hai meme, miss piggy love meme, love teaching meme, me chala jaunga meme, when she makes you happy meme,

• 1 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Tell me more😂😂 📢Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT3146. #meme_with_priee Get. Set. Meme it! 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Le me when my friend asks me to sleep after hours of never ending chats..

Tell me more😂😂 

📢Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT3146. #meme_with_priee

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Sleeping late and waking late; Being lazy to get out of blanket; Eating sleeping and cycle continues on Sundays 💤 Happiness is going to bed without alarms! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😴😴😴😴😴😴 Good night everyone 💤 #YourQuoteAndMine #funnymeme #YQMeme #meme_with_priee #YQMT3152

read more
Me to my alarms on Saturday night after turning off them Sleeping late and waking late;
Being lazy to get out of blanket;
Eating sleeping and cycle continues on Sundays 💤

Happiness is going to bed without alarms! 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😴😴😴😴😴😴
Good night everyone 💤

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

It happens while we practiced to write short forms🤣🤣 P.S: This happened and I'm the culprit who read "No" as number and friend of mine got irritated as I'm drowned inside science.😇 It's #LenaHeadey at #YQMeme. 💥Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, and make your multiple #GOT #funnymeme entries to #YQMT3080. #meme_with_priee #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
When a girl from science major reads "No" as "Number"

It happens while we practiced to write short forms🤣🤣

P.S: This happened and I'm the culprit who read "No" as number and friend of mine got irritated as I'm drowned inside science.😇

It's #LenaHeadey at #YQMeme.

💥Collab on this #WebseriesMeme, and make your multiple #GoT #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT3080.
#meme_with_priee

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Who said egg is non-veg😂🤷 which god said not to come temple when you ate non-veg?? I have no restrictions 😌😌 Hello Resties! ❤ Collab with our #rzmeme557 and spread some humour.😂 #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #yqrestzone #yqrz #meme_with_priee

read more
(My mom cleaned house and getting ready for pooja in temple)

Mom: Get ready and come to temple with me

Le me after seeing dozens of egg in fridge 

Who said egg is non-veg😂🤷 which god said not to come temple when you ate non-veg??  

I have no restrictions 😌😌

Hello Resties! ❤ 

Collab with our #rzmeme557 and spread some humour.😂

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Hello Resties! ❤ Collab with our #rzmeme551 and spread some humour.😂 #yqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #restzone #YQMeme #meme_with_priee #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
When my Muslim friend forgets to give briyani in bakr id 

Hello Resties! ❤ 

Collab with our #rzmeme551 and spread some humour.😂 

#yqrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #restzone #yqmeme #meme_with_priee  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Rough translation: Don't get involved in everything. Girls with curly hair understands this and my pain 🙃 It's #RishiKapoor at #YQMeme. #YourQuoteAndMine #funnymeme #FilmyMeme #meme_with_priee #SharmajiNamkeen #YQMT2947

read more
When i get ready to click pretty photos in new dress, my curly hairs spoiled all pictures

Irritated me to my messy hair-

Rough translation: Don't get involved in everything.

Girls with curly hair understands this and my pain 🙃

It's #RishiKapoor at #YQMeme.

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Rough translation: Is there no place for me in this house? It's #AmitabhBachchan and #ShahRukhKhan at #YQMeme. 🥲Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #kabhikhushikabhigham entries to #YQMT2916. #meme_with_priee Get. Set. Meme it! 🤟 Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
On Visiting home after three month's, getting to know that his/her room become guest room for relatives and cupboards become common cupboards

Le hostellers questions to parents like

Rough translation: Is there no place for me in this house?

It's #AmitabhBachchan and #ShahRukhKhan at #YQMeme.

🥲Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #KabhiKhushiKabhiGham entries to #YQMT2916.
#meme_with_priee
Get. Set. Meme it! 🤟
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Hello Resties! ❤ Collab with our #rzmeme411 and spread some humour😂 Translation: We'll thrash you. #yqrestzone #yqrz #restzone #YQMeme #collabwithrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine #meme_with_priee Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
On seeing committed's status and posts in valentine's week, Singles mind voice be like😅🤣— % & Hello Resties! ❤ 

Collab with our #rzmeme411 and spread some humour😂 

Translation: We'll thrash you.

#yqrestzone #yqrz #restzone #yqmeme #collabwithrestzone  #YourQuoteAndMine #meme_with_priee

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Hello Resties! ❤ Collab with our #rzmeme404 and spread some humour. 😂 #yqrestzone #yqrz #restzone #YQMeme #collabwithrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine #meme_with_priee Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
When my friend asks share in my favourite chocolate and cookies— % & Hello Resties! ❤ 

Collab with our #rzmeme404 and spread some humour. 😂 

#yqrestzone #yqrz #restzone #yqmeme #collabwithrestzone  #YourQuoteAndMine #meme_with_priee

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Hello Resties! ❤ Collab with our #rzmeme403 and spread some humour. 😂 #yqrestzone #yqrz #restzone #YQMeme #collabwithrestzone #YourQuoteAndMine #meme_with_priee Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
When i direct way with help of google maps and ends up in one way road or dead end roads

Le me be like:-— % & Hello Resties! ❤ 

Collab with our #rzmeme403 and spread some humour. 😂 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification