Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best punnymonthoctober Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best punnymonthoctober Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pun quotes, pun in poetry, really good pun stories, pun of the day one liners, pun quotes about love,

• 2 Followers
  • 50 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Dream Doodler

•sick-hum• You have to understand these puns 😂😂 n even if you can't please inform.. this pun is purely for fun, please don't take it otherwise... All of you stay fit and healthy and shine! #pun_ga #Punchayat #yqbaba #qsbm #qsbmday28 #punnymonthoctober #dreampuns #qsbmp65

read more

•sick-hum•

You have to understand these puns 😂😂 n even if you can't please inform.. 
this pun is purely for fun, please don't take it otherwise... All of you stay fit and healthy and shine!

#pun_ga 
#punchayat

The Dream Doodler

•hybrid- digestion• A pun that came just before attending my chemistry exam 🙉🙉 My puns are on #pun_ga #punnymonthoctober #yqmemes #Punchayat #qsbm #qsbmday28 #dreampuns #qsbmp65

read more
What will the digestive process of hybrid animals be known as? 

- hybridization

•hybrid- digestion•

A pun that came just before attending my chemistry exam 🙉🙉

My puns are on #pun_ga

#punnymonthoctober

The Dream Doodler

First pun Pun-Jabi k nam! (Try that oye in Punjabi accent) I literally love Punjabi people and their culture a lot. So energetic they are! From bhangra to aloo ka paratha, ah they are awelicious 😂😂 In simple words if I say Bengalis to be sweet and shy, they are surely spicy and strong. #punny #Punchayat #punnymonthoctober #pmoctd1 #myoctpuns #pun_ga #dreampuns

read more
A thief stole ornaments from a 
Punjabi's house, but Singh saw 
him running away.

Singh without pagdi ran
 behind the thief and caught 
him and shouted, 
"Pagdi, pagdi, pagdi, pagdi, oye!" 

First pun Pun-Jabi k nam!
(Try that oye in Punjabi accent)

I literally love Punjabi people and their culture a lot. So energetic they are! From bhangra to aloo ka paratha, ah they are awelicious 😂😂 
    In simple words if I say Bengalis to be sweet and shy, they are surely spicy and strong.

Het Modi

Happy Halloween 👻👻👻 Spookians Club 👻👻👻 Rest Zone 👻👻👻 #punnyhues #punnymonthoctober #punny #hue_of_humour #Punchayat #phewwman #halloween

read more
which gaming platform is used by 
witches?

Twitch. Happy Halloween 👻👻👻

Spookians Club 👻👻👻
Rest Zone 👻👻👻

#punnyhues  #punnymonthoctober #punny #hue_of_humour  #punchayat #phewwman #halloween

Het Modi

they are very much recommended by the doctors too if you want to be a topper. Do eat regularly to observe its benefit.😌❤️ #punnymonthoctober #punnyhues #Pun #exams #Punchayat #yqpun #hue_of_humour #phewwwwwww

read more
Books are very test-y thing to eat.
 they are very much recommended by the doctors too if you want to be a topper.

Do eat regularly to observe its benefit.😌❤️

#punnymonthoctober 

#punnyhues

Het Modi

but it's always a bed time to wake up 😑😹 sleep now, it's bed-time *yawns* good night sweet dreams ❤️ #punnyhues #hue_of_humour #lame #Punchayat #punnymonthoctober #phewwman

read more
i think there is no 
'bed' time to sleep. but it's always a bed time to wake up 😑😹

sleep now, it's bed-time *yawns* 

good night sweet dreams ❤️

#punnyhues #hue_of_humour

Het Modi

😂😂😂 Seraphina❤️ didu Abhishek Chris Gem The Dream Doodler dadu Bellatrix Lestrange thank you for the pokes😊❤️ #pennpopcorn #pnpmeme #popthefunday1 #hue_of_humour #punnyhues #punnymonthoctober

read more
          😂😂😂

Seraphina❤️ didu
Abhishek Chris Gem
The Dream Doodler dadu
Bellatrix Lestrange
thank you for the pokes😊❤️

Het Modi

my friend never uses 'have',
i think he is addicted to 'has-h'. Has you been able to laugh?

#hue_of_humour #punnyhues #punnymonthoctober

#thishasbeenaverybadjoke
#iwillusehasinsteadofhas
#ihasnotdonedrugsdontworry
#thisiscalledahashtag

Het Modi

Pen n Popcornwale ☕ chers my warm-up 🤭😹 #hue_of_humour #punnyhues #punnymonthoctober #phewwman #Punchayat #Pun

read more
flour can excel every exam,
kyu ki usse sab kuch आटा hai. Pen n Popcornwale ☕ chers
my warm-up 🤭😹

#hue_of_humour #punnyhues

#punnymonthoctober #phewwman #punchayat #pun

Het Modi

like literally 😹 ps. Ag is the symbol of Silver in periodic table. #hues_of_science #punnyhues #punnymonthoctober #wifsciencehumour #ifscience #collabbyhm #Punchayat #Science

read more
you know how gold calls silver?

"Ag sunte ho!?"

like literally 😹

ps. Ag is the symbol of Silver in periodic table.

#hues_of_science #punnyhues
#punnymonthoctober

#wifsciencehumour #ifscience #collabbyhm #punchayat #science
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification