Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Aruna_and_Shanmuga_Priya Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Aruna_and_Shanmuga_Priya Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aruna asaf ali in hindi 480, galla aruna kumari, aruna name meaning in tamil, laut aao aruna, aruna name images 260,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Yes, I got my soul mate, She is none other than my one and only bestie.. She became another girl to my sweet family and I'm the most lovable daughter to her parents.. There is no word to express our bond, She is mine, purest soul, God's gift for me..... Not only bestiee, she is my buddy, my twinne, my soul mate, my Machu 🥰🥰🥰 • Here we are with hymn #EHmysoulmate to meet your enchanting melodies❤️. • Collab on this BG with your original and creative notes. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #bestiesforever #shan_priya #euphonichymns #Aruna_and_Shanmuga_Priya

read more
Cares me without any selfishness
Celebrates my victories as her's success
Encourages me in all my up's and down's
Slaps me when i did any mistakes
Points out of mistakes to my face
Pampers me like my mom
Entertains me when I'm sad

Yes, She is my one and only bestiee 💕

#aruna_and_shanmuga_priya

Yes, I got my soul mate, She is none other than my one and only bestie.. She became another girl to my sweet family and I'm the most lovable daughter to her parents.. There is no word to express our bond, 
She is mine, purest soul, God's gift for me.....
Not only bestiee, she is my buddy, my twinne, my soul mate, my Machu 🥰🥰🥰

• Here we are with hymn #EHmysoulmate to meet your enchanting melodies❤️.

• Collab on this BG with your original and creative notes.

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

🖤🥀CoLlab wITh yOUr sOuLFuLL wOrd'S🖤🥀 🖤🥀iTz mY HasHTag#️⃣ dON't RemOVe iT 🥀🖤 ☆☞ #itzguru ☆☞ #dostdilse ☆☞ #guru_ki_pgali ☆☞ #silent_psycho 💙🅟🅛🅔🅐🅢🅔 🅢🅤🅟🅟🅞🅡🅣💙 #YourQuoteAndMine #Aruna_and_Shanmuga_Priya

read more
Like sun and sky
Like Moon and stars
Like Rain and water
Like Thunder and lightning
Like Sweet and salty
Like Tom and jerry
You and me..!
Without you my life is just void
You are my Irreplaceable one..😘
Love you loads da machu 🤗

#Aruna_and_Shanmuga_Priya
 🖤🥀CoLlab wITh yOUr sOuLFuLL wOrd'S🖤🥀

🖤🥀iTz mY HasHTag#️⃣ dON't RemOVe iT 🥀🖤 
 ☆☞  #itzguru
☆☞  #dostdilse 
☆☞  #guru_ki_pgali
☆☞  #silent_psycho
💙🅟🅛🅔🅐🅢🅔 🅢🅤🅟🅟🅞🅡🅣💙

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification