Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best leftunnoticed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best leftunnoticed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayri when you left place and peoples 0, sometimes pain in left chest, pain in left and right side of stomach, pain in left side of abdomen and back, left side abdominal and back pain,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

"UNNOTICED" I thought this is just another day, where incidents will just be incidents, a day where strangers will just be strangers. But this day was quite bewildering. The bond I share with people I never met and the disasters that prevails among the troupes that I share most of my time with, bemuses me. The man who yawned, wore a pale green shirt, which wasn't noticed. Not just the yawn, but his reddish eyes, cramps, dry tears and a smile which was in demand, went 'unnoticed'. The old man who crossed the busy road escaped from death, as the speed of the vehicles hesitated to take his life. He didn't know he escaped death, in a millisecond. Mayhap, if he 'noticed' then for the rest of his life, he would've died with that fear. If the speed of the pulser wasn't stable, I would've been to heaven, or if the condition of the driver of that white car was strange, I would've been to hell. If the fella who wore a red T-SHIRT, in which it was written 'denim' had known me, I would've waved my hands to bid him bye. #Strange #yqbaba #hl_gzzz #yqblog #leftunnoticed

read more
"UNNOTICED"

I thought this is just another day, 
Where incidents are just incidents,
A day where strangers will just be strangers,
But, this day was quite bewildering.

In Caption...
     "UNNOTICED"

I thought this is just another day, where incidents will just be incidents, a day where strangers will just be strangers. But this day was quite bewildering. 
The bond I share with people I never met and the disasters that prevails among the troupes that I share most of my time with, bemuses me. 
The man who yawned, wore a pale green shirt, which wasn't noticed. Not just the yawn, but his reddish eyes, cramps, dry tears and a smile which was in demand, went 'unnoticed'. 
The old man who crossed the busy road escaped from death, as the speed of the vehicles hesitated to take his life. He didn't know he escaped death, in a millisecond. Mayhap, if he 'noticed' then for the rest of his life, he would've died with that fear.
If the speed of the pulser wasn't stable, I would've been to heaven, or if the condition of the driver of that white car was strange, I would've been to hell. 
If the fella who wore a red T-SHIRT, in which it was written 'denim' had known me, I would've waved my hands to bid him bye.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification