Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best how_gruesome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best how_gruesome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gruesome meaning in hindi, most gruesome movies, grizzly tales for gruesome kids book, gruesome horror movies, gruesome meaning,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

//How gruesome! Those nights, when my heart quarrels with the pillows, where my own thoughts steals the peace, where my eyes shut forcefully with the muddles and the same night which fills my body with trepidation, makes me a bizzare creature, that spoils my day. As I run my hands through my hairs, my eyes become damp, after seeing them falling down inchmeal. As my nails gets corroded, when I scratch them against the wall, I see the parts of my soul getting corroded in the same way! When I se #Random #yourquote #yqbaba #hl_gzzz #yqblog #how_gruesome

read more
Mayhap, the hairs that fall down
Each morning,
And, the nails that keep breaking
Each night,
Divulges the noxious thoughts.

▪Caption ▪ //How gruesome!

Those nights, when my heart quarrels with the pillows, where my own thoughts steals the peace, where my eyes shut forcefully with the muddles and the same night which fills my body with trepidation, makes me a bizzare creature, that spoils my day. 
As I run my hands through my hairs, my eyes become damp, after seeing them falling down inchmeal. 
As my nails gets corroded, when I scratch them against the wall, I see the parts of my soul getting corroded in the same way!
When I se

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification