Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whimsicalloon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whimsicalloon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about whimsical meaning in hindi, whims and fancies meaning, whims and fancies, whimsical meaning in marathi, artists are generally whimsical,

• 1 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Hemalatha G

yes, picture stolen from my IG archive. Happy Birthday. I don't know how to weave this into a letter. I have made peace with the fact that I am not an expert at all, when it comes to expressing something, or worse being sweet. Especially with you. I eta-h you. On other days, I would have asked you to pluck strands of your hair or to pour a bottle of Surf Excel Liquid over your nest. If it had not been today, I would have induced you to skip bathing (eat soap instead). But it's today. Monday. #yqbaba #whimsicalloon #weetaheachother

read more

yes, picture stolen from my IG archive.

Happy Birthday. I don't know how to weave this into a letter. I have made peace with the fact that I am not an expert at all, when it comes to expressing something, or worse being sweet. Especially with you. I eta-h you. 

On other days, I would have asked you to pluck strands of your hair or to pour a bottle of Surf Excel Liquid over your nest. If it had not been today, I would have induced you to skip bathing (eat soap instead). But it's today. Monday.

Hemalatha G

our first rendezvous will not be made easy, you see. you've to put at least quarter of the efforts. #yqbaba #whimsicalloon - Ahana Sarkar #poeticwhizkid (We Stan Hemalatha G, i swear am not bragging) #weetaheachother #letter ? #huahahaha

read more
not-so-dear Ahana Sarkar,

purposely will i go to your city, in a few years. by that time, if i accidentally reach a destination that's easy for you to access, i'll travel miles away and ask you to find me. 

yours,
Familiar Stranger. our first rendezvous will not be made easy, you see. you've to put at least quarter of the efforts.

#YQbaba #whimsicalloon - Ahana Sarkar #poeticwhizkid (We Stan Hemalatha G, i swear am not bragging) #weetaheachother #letter ? #huahahaha

Hemalatha G

Dearest @HG, where do i start? i am guilt ridden for not wishing you on birthday, for never asking if things are okay with you. i have failed myself as a friend. but not to put up any defense on my part, online classes are sucking the blood out of me and i am facing more pressing troubles than i ever did adjusting to science.  However, i won't let your expectations shoot high. this is neither an apology nor a token of my l__e for you. i am a stupid person, but you are giving me serious compet #yourquote #yqbaba #letter #whimsicalloon #weetaheachother #familiarstranger

read more
(a repost, to show my gRatItuDe)

Dearest @HG,

where do i start? i am guilt ridden for not wishing you on birthday, for never asking if things are okay with you. i have failed myself as a friend. but not to put up any defense on my part, online classes are sucking the blood out of me and i am facing more pressing troubles than i ever did adjusting to science. 

However, i won't let your expectations shoot high. this is neither an apology nor a token of my l__e for you. i am a stupid person, but you are giving me serious compet

Hemalatha G

promise me, that you'll help me find this idiot. ***** Dear idiot, I miss having conversations with you. Period. Months fled past. As usual, things tiered up. Major events took place too. Like, I completed school. I was in a bad relationship with Board exams for the first time. Loads of leecious activities occurred, that you're unaware of. Akka is with her in-laws and I am not sure if I feel comfortable. I'm missing my cousins now that I can't get back together with them. I want my Granny to #yqbaba #WhoAreYou #cinemagraph #whimsicalloon #weetaheachother #poeticwhizkid #familiarstranger

read more
Okay. I reread our old conversations which goes like,
okay. 
okay. 
okay.
okay.
gibberish.
gibberish.
okay. 
gibberish. 
worldy question.
nothing. promise me, that you'll help me find this idiot.
Dear idiot,

I miss having conversations with you. Period. 

Months fled past. As usual, things tiered up. Major events took place too. Like, I completed school. I was in a bad relationship with Board exams for the first time. Loads of leecious activities occurred, that you're unaware of. Akka is with her in-laws and I am not sure if I feel comfortable. I'm missing my cousins now that I can't get back together with them. I want my Granny to

Hemalatha G

Dear Ahana, Dramatically do I weep now curled up uncomfortably on the cot. I finally feel as if YQ has again become my second home as I scroll through your profile. How I devour them like a bloodthirsty maniac! I miss simpleness. The kind that I breathe with you, precisely which we used to share before. From showing clumsy bookshelves to one another to showing our backs we have grown apart. It's hurts to knock at the door, despite knowing it'll not open. I'm still visiting places where I sat #yqbaba #Etah #whimsicalloon #weetaheachother #poeticwhizkid #notafriend

read more
Sometimes, triggers are visible yet not. 
One such, made me type this letter.
Being silly is fine, right? Dear Ahana,

Dramatically do I weep now curled up uncomfortably on the cot. I finally feel as if YQ has again become my second home as I scroll through your profile. How I devour them like a bloodthirsty maniac! 

I miss simpleness. The kind that I breathe with you, precisely which we used to share before. From showing clumsy bookshelves to one another to showing our backs we have grown apart. It's hurts to knock at the door, despite knowing it'll not open. I'm still visiting places where I sat

Hemalatha G

To Ahana, Lately, we both have been cbs-ing playful complaints, to annoy eachother. Though, grumbling is our birthright, for it runs through our veins, we've to draw a periphery very soon. From loading one another's inbox with periods and alphabets to contaminating the comment boxes with questions and scoldings, we've been maddening people. Now, there's a distance that's growing between us. Maybe, a healthy one. Well, I'll tell you something. I'm not a kind of person who bugs others to reply #yqbaba #letters #yqpostman #whimsicalloon #weetaheachother #poeticwhizkid #familiarstrangers

read more
To the one who eta-hs me,

#weetaheachother
(Caption)

From the one who eta-hs you.  To Ahana,

Lately, we both have been cbs-ing playful complaints, to annoy eachother. Though, grumbling is our birthright, for it runs through our veins, we've to draw a periphery very soon. From loading one another's inbox with periods and alphabets to contaminating the comment boxes with questions and scoldings, we've been maddening people. 

Now, there's a distance that's growing between us. Maybe, a healthy one. Well, I'll tell you something. I'm not a kind of person who bugs others to reply

Hemalatha G

Seriously! Ahana Sarkar Do you know why I posted this lame meme (let's call it that)? #yqbaba #YQMeme #DogsOfYQ (Are we dogs?) #YQMT380 #whimsicalloon #notafriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I type "I love you Ahana" instead of "I eta-h you Ohona"

My keyboard is like:  Seriously! 
Ahana Sarkar Do you know why I posted this lame meme (let's call it that)? 

#YQbaba  #YQMeme #DogsOfYQ (Are we dogs?) #YQMT380 #whimsicalloon #notafriend #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Hemalatha G

Ahana Sarkar ~ Ohona SAARC-year, don't ever try to fool me. (You can take your own time, don't need to laugh at that instance itself.) We'll sing "Ahfdkbeti" for 2 Rs. Peace. Is it grammatically correct? I'm forgetting the language. Oh Lord! #yqbaba #YQMeme #YQMT374 #rofl #whimsicalloon :-P #notafriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When Mess. Ohona Saarc-year promises to beg with me outside temples, but makes it futuristic... Ahana Sarkar ~ Ohona SAARC-year, don't ever try to fool me. (You can take your own time, don't need to laugh at that instance itself.)

We'll sing "Ahfdkbeti" for 2 Rs. Peace. 

Is it grammatically correct? I'm forgetting the language. Oh Lord! 

#YQbaba #YQMeme #YQMT374 #ROFL #whimsicalloon :-P #notafriend #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Hemalatha G

___ •16/03/2019• Mess/Miss Ahana Sarkar, It's 3 minutes to twelve. I'd no thought about you till last minute. When I realised it's ghosts' time, your face popped up from nowhere. See the connection! The string! Whoa! Lately, I've been busy in boggling at stuffs like contentment, kaizan, zindagi, haine, ulagam, vaazhkai, love and all that jazz. So, I'd no room to accommodate people like you (only you) in my mind. #yqbaba #letters #longform #yqpostman #whimsicalloon #notasis #weetaheachother #notabro

read more
//A letter to familiar stranger//

Let us ride separately in our own ways 
unfurled, till our routes team 
at one point. 
And yeah, after all 
we're just familiar strangers. 
#weetaheachother 

(Caption) ___
•16/03/2019•
Mess/Miss Ahana Sarkar,

It's 3 minutes to twelve. I'd no thought about you till last minute. When I realised it's ghosts' time, your face popped up from nowhere. See the connection! The string! Whoa!

Lately, I've been busy in boggling at stuffs like contentment, kaizan, zindagi, haine, ulagam, vaazhkai, love and all that jazz. So, I'd no room to accommodate people like you (only you) in my mind.

Hemalatha G

To the one who eta-hs me, It's an uphill task to erase you from my mind. I put my heart and soul in this task and I fail at it just like how I flunk my school exams. You give me nightmares. Your presence in my dream is tantamount to my craving, to have ice-cream before my elocution contest. So, I left you just like that. I let you play in the swing-set that dances back and forth, every time, I meet sulci and gyri. Intensely do I wish to spend a day with you, but clear the cloud of fancies bef #yqbaba #longform #okaybye #yqpostman #yqletters #whimsicalloon #weetaheachother #poeticwhizkid

read more
//Letter to one familiar stranger// To the one who eta-hs me,

It's an uphill task to erase you from my mind. I put my heart and soul in this task and I fail at it just like how I flunk my school exams. You give me nightmares. Your presence in my dream is tantamount to my craving, to have ice-cream before my elocution contest. So, I left you just like that. I let you play in the swing-set that dances back and forth, every time, I meet sulci and gyri. 

Intensely do I wish to spend a day with you, but clear the cloud of fancies bef
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification