Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best boookkssss Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best boookkssss Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about paseene ki boo door karna, i love you boo 50, boo berry cereal near me, chuchu tv the boo boo song, boo hockey meaning in friends,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

Dedicating a #testimonial to YQ Book Club 💛. Till now you're the only person (profile), whom I followed just after seeing the username. #yqbaba #yourquote #yqbookclub #boookkssss #bookish

read more
Dear YQ Book Club,

With eyes, chock-full of tears, I come to you, to load my deserted shelf with poetries and tales. You load it with a glint of contentment and you intently hand over the key to the best of asylums. When so-called book lovers keep lamenting for they didn't find the right book to make their days, I smile and even furrow my brow sometimes, 'cause they miss hitting you it seems. When I sense that I'm flipping the last pages of a book, it's you who soothes me by loading my to-read shelf with umpteen, pristine books. I'm utterly grateful. 
And, will you help me glue myself to all the unputdownable books forever?

Yours,
Book Gulper. Dedicating a #testimonial to YQ Book Club 💛.
Till now you're the only person (profile), whom I followed just after seeing the username. 

#yqbaba #yourquote #yqbookclub #boookkssss  #bookish

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification