Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best familiarstrangers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best familiarstrangers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about salud mi familia translation to english, familiar meaning in hindi, h fam headphones, familiar meaning in marathi, unfamiliarity of familiar things,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

To Ahana, Lately, we both have been cbs-ing playful complaints, to annoy eachother. Though, grumbling is our birthright, for it runs through our veins, we've to draw a periphery very soon. From loading one another's inbox with periods and alphabets to contaminating the comment boxes with questions and scoldings, we've been maddening people. Now, there's a distance that's growing between us. Maybe, a healthy one. Well, I'll tell you something. I'm not a kind of person who bugs others to reply at that instant. I don't wage wars when X chooses to chat with Y, over me. I don't! I never mean to bring people to battlefields when they obscure thingummies from me. But, when it comes to you, I cross limits. Believe me, I don't mean to do it. Recently, the glum-mode intrudes my days and nights often. I seem to be downcast, mostly. Anxiety, fear, envy and all that jazz have geared up. I'm being fooled by these spinsters. Not knowing what to do, I ping you. Then, you know what happens. I burst! I regret doing that. People's bad eyes are bringing disparities. Our eta-h is becoming thin day by day. #yqbaba #letters #yqpostman #whimsicalloon #weetaheachother #poeticwhizkid #familiarstrangers

read more
To the one who eta-hs me,

#weetaheachother
(Caption)

From the one who eta-hs you.  To Ahana,

Lately, we both have been cbs-ing playful complaints, to annoy eachother. Though, grumbling is our birthright, for it runs through our veins, we've to draw a periphery very soon. From loading one another's inbox with periods and alphabets to contaminating the comment boxes with questions and scoldings, we've been maddening people. 

Now, there's a distance that's growing between us. Maybe, a healthy one. Well, I'll tell you something. I'm not a kind of person who bugs others to reply at that instant. I don't wage wars when X chooses to chat with Y, over me. I don't! I never mean to bring people to battlefields when they obscure thingummies from me. But, when it comes to you, I cross limits. Believe me, I don't mean to do it. 

Recently, the glum-mode intrudes my days and nights often. I seem to be downcast, mostly. Anxiety, fear, envy and all that jazz have geared up. I'm being fooled by these spinsters. Not knowing what to do, I ping you. Then, you know what happens. I burst! I regret doing that. People's bad eyes are bringing disparities. Our eta-h is becoming thin day by day.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification