Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aprilproses Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aprilproses Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about april fools day jokes and pranks, good pranks for april fools day for friends, april fool jokes hindi shayari, april quotes, april fools pranks to play on your class,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Hemalatha G

I find my words tucked under bedspreads. That's where I hide my emotions. They are teeming with your references these days. It's quite difficult to make out my relationship with you. 
Silences. Indifferences. Admirations.
Love didn't even play peek-a-boo with me. I cannot even dust you by addressing you as a stranger. Every pulse knows you're not one. You're a known, well-connected person who keeps distancing yourself from me. Do you fear commitments? I do. Maybe, we are meant to watch our breaths embracing one another in a single frame; when we both sit apart like mere passersby. Raw. 

#YQbaba #youandme #unknowns #life #aprilproses #notaletter #yourquote

Hemalatha G

Even the rusty iron gate reminds me of you. So do the cracked wooden benches. I'm beginning to start my day thinking about you. And end my nights pleading with Him to place you in the second row of fourth classroom, the next morning. Despite knowing, my plea is doomed to indifference, I keep repeating. Silly me! I find my voice chock-full of uneasiness and joy while uttering your name. Right now, as I swallow a lump of longing along with saliva, I try not to shudder. Will I feel bette #yourquote #prose #yqbaba #unspokenwords #whattheheck #deafeningsilence #lazyweezy #aprilproses

read more
Unspoken words are comfortable until silence becomes deafening.

(Caption)    Even the rusty iron gate reminds me of you. So do the cracked wooden benches. 
   I'm beginning to start my day thinking about you. And end my nights pleading with Him to place you in the second row of fourth classroom, the next morning. Despite knowing, my plea is doomed to indifference, I keep repeating. Silly me! 
   I find my voice chock-full of uneasiness and joy while uttering your name. Right now, as I swallow a lump of longing along with saliva, I try not to shudder. Will I feel bette

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification