Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best subconsciousness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best subconsciousness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sparkle love eng sub, love 7.7 billion eng sub, shall we fall in love ep 1 eng sub, love is deep in eng sub, shayri jo baiadab hai unko sub burra gi lagta hai 0,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Abi Lakshmi✍

வெளியில சில விஷயங்கள காட்டக்கூடாதுனு நினைச்சா, முதல்ல ஆழ்மனதிலிருந்து அந்த விஷயங்கள்ல நீக்கணும்!  #subconsciousness

Hemalatha G

in the pursuit of proving that i don't deserve your love, i unconsciously fell head over heels for you. when Fate takes an unexpected turn. ____ never mind. ____ #musings #yqbaba #Unloving #cinemagraph #amiserious #subconsciousness

read more
i'll fall short of words when you'll eye 
me like you eye everybody else,

and regret all the nights i spent chanting 
prayers to make you unlove me,
so that i can be on positive spotlight and 
not be the girl who rejected your love,
now i can see that day unraveling itself layer 
by layer and will stand bare sometime in future;

there's another disclosure that's been growing all along --
i've been slowly, slowly falling in love with you. in the pursuit of proving that i don't deserve your love, i unconsciously fell head over heels for you.

when Fate takes an unexpected turn.

____

never mind. 
____

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification