Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hedgelecktic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hedgelecktic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about over the hedge, n k hedge school, hedge school poem, hedge meaning in hindi, best hedge funds 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Hemalatha G

Or a poem? Dear 20-yo-HG, This time I want to write you a poem, A poem that lessens the deafening, A poem that screams acceptance. Close your eyes, I will read to you #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #napowrimo2021 #hedgelecktic #letterto20yoHG

read more
// A letter to 20 year old HG Or a poem?

Dear 20-yo-HG,

This time I want to write you a poem,
A poem that lessens the deafening,
A poem that screams acceptance.
Close your eyes, I will read to you

Hemalatha G

#letterto20yoHG Dear 20 year old HG, Did this come to you as a surprise? I knew it! Salut (stress on LU pronunciation, mind you). How are you?! You're not a teenager anymore. Yewhew! I am still a teenager, you know that? I can always escape from death grips by saying that I am still a teen. I am not necessarily irking you. You could say that I am moulding you because this is what people are going to do to you and there, there your savage comebacks must help you. #yqbaba #yqpostman #yqletters #hedgelecktic #hopeitisagoodstart

read more
//A letter to 20-year-old HG// #letterto20yoHG

Dear 20 year old HG,

Did this come to you as a surprise? I knew it! Salut (stress on LU pronunciation, mind you).

How are you?! You're not a teenager anymore. Yewhew! I am still a teenager, you know that? I can always escape from death grips by saying that I am still a teen. I am not necessarily irking you. You could say that I am moulding you because this is what people are going to do to you and there, there your savage comebacks must help you.

Hemalatha G

//Two Extremes, One Fear// 1) An open café, two mugs of Brownie shake-- between the gap dances a conversation. I talk about things I haven't talked before. I slowly, fearlessly unveil the layers of my thoughts and emotions. I accept that I have questioned about my sexuality. I accept that I am unclear of who I am. As these kind of personal acceptations unfurl, discomfort and negligence roll into something indistinguishable. I am relieved. 2) I am scared. These cases and justifications that com #Realitycheck #yqbaba #list #cinemagraph #paidstory #hedgelecktic #twoextremes

read more
//Two Extremes, One Fear//

(Caption) //Two Extremes, One Fear//

1) An open café, two mugs of Brownie shake-- between the gap dances a conversation. I talk about things I haven't talked before. I slowly, fearlessly unveil the layers of my thoughts and emotions. I accept that I have questioned about my sexuality. I accept that I am unclear of who I am. As these kind of personal acceptations unfurl, discomfort and negligence roll into something indistinguishable. I am relieved.

2) I am scared. These cases and justifications that com

Hemalatha G

Dear 18 year old HG, Finally! I have been trying to write to you for a really long time. Can you hear me breathing? I hope you can. I am clutching at a lot of things right now. Every night before going to bed, I made a promise to myself that I'll write you a letter the next morning. How many promises I have broken! Forgive me. I am a college student now, HG. I am. Yes! We got into one of the colleges of our choices! Cheers! I also managed to go to Akka's in-laws' house. I am already planning #yqbaba #youandme #cinemagraph #letterto18yohg #hedgelecktic #teenageself

read more
//A letter to 18-yo-old HG// Dear 18 year old HG,

Finally! I have been trying to write to you for a really long time. Can you hear me breathing? I hope you can. I am clutching at a lot of things right now. Every night before going to bed, I made a promise to myself that I'll write you a letter the next morning. How many promises I have broken! Forgive me. 

I am a college student now, HG. I am. Yes! We got into one of the colleges of our choices! Cheers! I also managed to go to Akka's in-laws' house. I am already planning

Hemalatha G

A Random List Of Randomness - 4 1) i woke up late today. i didn't use face-wash to wash my face. i made myself a cup of tea (which got reduced to half cup), i let it go almost cold and drank it. then, i unlocked this device-- and the time was 9:09. i don't feel fresh yet. i am exhausted, but i don't feel sleepy. 2) in 25 minutes i need to sit infront of laptop, holding my headphones and this phone for emergency. now i have only 23 minutes. i have been giving my housemates instructions (for 1 m #yqbaba #hahaha #hedgelecktic #arandomlistofrandomness #whatamilol

read more
//A Random List Of Randomness// A Random List Of Randomness - 4

1) i woke up late today. i didn't use face-wash to wash my face. i made myself a cup of tea (which got reduced to half cup), i let it go almost cold and drank it. then, i unlocked this device-- and the time was 9:09. i don't feel fresh yet. i am exhausted, but i don't feel sleepy.

2) in 25 minutes i need to sit infront of laptop, holding my headphones and this phone for emergency. now i have only 23 minutes. i have been giving my housemates instructions (for 1 m

Hemalatha G

//Stoles, T-shirts and Hair Oils// #arandomlistofrandomness - 3 1) that black and olive green stole has grown inelastic, while my sister's old kurtis have faded. this stole, now, perches only on the green basket i keep at the front of the shelf. these days, i'm wrapping it around me, putting it carelessly on left shoulder or using it instead of a mask. my friends have developed a mild crush on this piece of clothing. 2) the pajamas and gray t-shirts have snaked into my closet; i neglect to le #yqbaba #dailylife #longform #hedgelecktic #thatishowiam #whatiswithmydressing

read more
//Stoles, T-shirts and Hair Oils//
(caption) //Stoles, T-shirts and Hair Oils//

#arandomlistofrandomness - 3

1) that black and olive green stole has grown inelastic, while my sister's old kurtis have faded. this stole, now, perches only on the green basket i keep at the front of the shelf. these days, i'm wrapping it around me, putting it carelessly on left shoulder or using it instead of a mask. my friends have developed a mild crush on this piece of clothing.

2) the pajamas and gray t-shirts have snaked into my closet; i neglect to le

Hemalatha G

___ if only every wind that wafts my hair, takes away the flavours my letters give out every time i crush them, i can touch and take one shard of hope from the shattered pieces that rest near my feet. i write. i seal. i tear. i tear myself until my gut pops out of my body and trembles before my eyes. i slowly examine the labyrinth, that it is. let it be. body needs gut. i need to write letters. never did i bleed to bathe spewed letters in blood. instead, i become intensely aware of the paths #yqbaba #longform #cinemagraph #yolewrimo #hedgelecktic

read more
--a repost-- ___
if only every wind that wafts my hair, takes away the flavours my letters give out every time i crush them, i can touch and take one shard of hope from the shattered pieces that rest near my feet.

i write. i seal. i tear. i tear myself until my gut pops out of my body and trembles before my eyes. i slowly examine the labyrinth, that it is. let it be. body needs gut. i need to write letters. 

never did i bleed to bathe spewed letters in blood. instead, i become intensely aware of the paths

Hemalatha G

bye. haha. ___ have i posted this before? never mind. i took this from my drafts. (i didn't even give it a read, sorry peeps!) #yqbaba #moi #hedgelecktic

read more
promise me, you'll not get bored when i explain how the gas slowly travels down my torso when i drink my water, way too hot or cold and how lukewarm water seduces the sides of my tongue. i might tell you how i chew the sides of my tongue for they're delicious in their own way. i barf if i get a headache. so, listen carefully when i explain how easily i let the contents out of my mouth slip away. in the same way, i'll give a vivid presentation of how my one-sided headache travels from left to right, right to back, back to front and again to left. you might be asked to massage my shoulders and neck for a minute — not more than a minute. i'll show you how i press the acupuncture pressure point between my thumb and my forefinger and say how real it is. we may talk about my fingernails i gnaw at, the track pants whose elastic i weaken or the way my soles react to my touch. 

if you're going to call me nasty or make disgusting faces, please get lost. and, refrain from promising me meaningful conversations. bye.  bye.
haha.

___

have i posted this before? never mind. i took this from my drafts.
(i didn't even give it a read, sorry peeps!)

Hemalatha G

this morning, Amma asked me an A4 sheet and i gave it to her. she was like, "this leaf if surprisingly think!" moi: it is from the old bundle. Amma: where's the new one? moi: a few sheets were left unused in the old one, so i didn't open the new one. Amma: ah, so old one. *après sometime* Amma: you're old too. you're seventeen years old and we still have you here. #Age #yqbaba #cinemagraph #hedgelecktic #coolhaha

read more
it's not at all odd how things lose their newness along with our excitement for them, in a short time span. we all are old too. it's been YEARS! but neither you nor me discarded ourselves-- at least not on the basis of time-tag. most of the time, it's the wisdom that's reverberated from oldies, which gets us excited and hooked. we age, we grow old. it is not like we lose our charm every second or like people say, we don't cut our life's warranty card while cutting out birthday cakes. if living at the moment makes sense, then aging is a beauty in itself. it doesn't matter how old one is, because when one is 98, they are also 97, 96, 95, ...,1.

i am falling in love with the idea of aging. i am. truly.  this morning, Amma asked me an A4 sheet and i gave it to her. she was like, "this leaf if surprisingly think!" 

moi: it is from the old bundle.
Amma: where's the new one? 
moi: a few sheets were left unused in the old one, so i didn't open the new one. 
Amma: ah, so old one. 
*après sometime*
Amma: you're old too. you're seventeen years old and we still have you here.

Hemalatha G

//A random list of randomness 1) it's 10:10. since the day i started confessing how 11:11 always finds me, i have begun to unconsciously notice 10:10, 02:02, 09:09, 03:03 etc. and sometimes 11:11, too. still, only 11:11 makes my heart leave my chest and take shelter in my throat. 2) i haven't turned on the fan. i dragged the Menu Tab of this gadget to check today's temperature and it shows 29°C. i'm skinny and i don't need fan for a few hours. i can hear the ceiling fan in our bedroom spinni #yqbaba #longform #cinemagraph #hedgelecktic #arandomlistofrandomness

read more
//A random list of randomness //A random list of randomness

1) it's 10:10. since the day i started confessing how 11:11 always finds me, i have begun to unconsciously notice 10:10, 02:02, 09:09, 03:03 etc. and sometimes 11:11, too. still, only 11:11 makes my heart leave my chest and take shelter in my throat. 

2) i haven't turned on the fan. i dragged the Menu Tab of this gadget to check today's temperature and it shows 29°C. i'm skinny and i don't need fan for a few hours. i can hear the ceiling fan in our bedroom spinni
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification