Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best anneyong Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best anneyong Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about anneyong meaning, the love poem carol ann duffy, anne murray i just fall in love again, first love carol ann duffy, carol ann duffy love poems,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

Hey At! How do you do? ;) Here's the thing: I have been meaning to write to you for a really long time. I don't know how many times I opened MI Notes, typed "Dear Atima" and backspaced. I didn't keep tab on the number of nights I came up with killer one-liners to start the letter with. I don't know. You could ask me, "what do you know?" I don't have an answer. (Answer obsoyo) I know one thing. You came into my life (darn it how cheesy!) like summer rain. I never waited for you at any junction #yqbaba #lettertoat #babababbabababba #lalalalalla #lifewasawillow #donottalkaboutthebg #anneyong

read more
A letter to someoneone who writes to Servy ;) Hey At!

How do you do? ;)

Here's the thing: I have been meaning to write to you for a really long time. I don't know how many times I opened MI Notes, typed "Dear Atima" and backspaced. I didn't keep tab on the number of nights I came up with killer one-liners to start the letter with. I don't know. You could ask me, "what do you know?" I don't have an answer. (Answer obsoyo)

I know one thing. You came into my life (darn it how cheesy!) like summer rain. I never waited for you at any junction

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification