Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lyfhorror Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lyfhorror Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lyf status in hindi, quotes on lyf, sad lyf quotes, sad shayri about lyf 0, whatsapp for lyf,

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way

And then she got it whom she met was actually a spirit who promised her to be together forever👻🖤☠️ P.s - new moon night (Amavasya)🖤🌑☁️ #sc50wordstory #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #microtale #50wordstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club #lyfhorror

read more
She met him on new moon night
They became bestfriends and
they promised to be together forever
She told about him to her sister
Their was party tonight so she invited him
he came she introduced him to her sister
But her sister said she can't see anyone beside her

And then she got it whom she met was actually a spirit who promised her to be together forever👻🖤☠️
P.s - new moon night (Amavasya)🖤🌑☁️

#sc50wordstory

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #microtale #50wordstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club
#lyfhorror

Is the man dead ?💀☠️👻 Let's ponder over this🤔😎☠️💀👻🖤 #cinemagraph horror #spookiansclub #lyfhorror #Lantern #horrorstory #livelyf2fullest #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way ...🖤🖤☠️👻👻 Spookians Club 👻👻🖤

read more
A man taking his way to lounge through forest late at night
Trees making eerie sounds,birds's voices
Suddenly man heard someone calling him by his name
He turns around 
But...
There is no one
And as he looks forward he saw a watchman with lantern, that man suddenly stepped back in fear
And then that watchman asked him "Where are you going?"
That man without replying suddenly ran from there and...
Again he saw a lantern swinging in air
As he went closer
The lantern blew off
And the scream was heard..
 Is the man dead ?💀☠️👻
Let's ponder over this🤔😎☠️💀👻🖤
#cinemagraph #horror #spookiansclub #lyfhorror #lantern  #horrorstory #livelyf2fullest #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way ...🖤🖤☠️👻👻
Spookians Club 👻👻🖤

After both Alice and Cherry asked Jannie about Reema,Jannie responded to them by saying ,U both are joking to me u both can see her. "No" said Cherry to her. "Let her speak,let her talk to whom she want,U know about her know she has habit of playing imaginary games, sometimes she gets into her own imagination world and talk to her imagined characters"said Alice to Cherry. "Come let's go home" now said Alice to Cherry and Jannie. "Aeey!see this sword"screamed Cherry,I want this I'll give it t #yqbaba #horrorstory #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way #livelyf2fullest #thesecretroom #lyfhorror

read more

The Secret Room

Part - 4 After both Alice and Cherry asked Jannie about Reema,Jannie responded to them by saying ,U both are joking to me u both can see her.
"No" said  Cherry to her.
"Let her speak,let her talk to whom she want,U know about her know she has habit of playing imaginary games, sometimes she gets into her own imagination world and talk to her imagined characters"said Alice to Cherry.
   "Come let's go home" now said Alice to Cherry and Jannie.
"Aeey!see this sword"screamed Cherry,I want this I'll give it t

Cherry "ok so am coming" "Alice where are you ?" "Jannie where are you?" Cherry screaming their names.. Suddenly someone tapped on back of cherry and.... #yqbaba #horrorstory #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way #livelyf2fullest #thesecretroom #lyfhorror

read more
                The Secret Room

Part - 2
     Cherry "ok so am coming"
"Alice where are you ?"
"Jannie where are you?"
   Cherry screaming their names..
Suddenly someone tapped on back of cherry and....

Three friends named - Alice,Jannie and Cherry Alice - 9 years old🧒 Jannie - 7 years old👩 Cherry - 9 years old👩 Alice - Let's play cricket Jannie - No let's play with doll #yqbaba #horrorstory #live_ur_lyf_in_ur_own_way #livelyf2fullest #thesecretroom #lyfhorror

read more
            The Secret Room

Part - 1 Three friends named - Alice,Jannie and Cherry

Alice - 9 years old🧒
Jannie - 7 years old👩
Cherry - 9 years old👩

Alice - Let's play cricket
   Jannie - No let's play with doll

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification