Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LettersToChico Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LettersToChico Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love letters to fix a relationship, best love letters to girlfriend in marathi 210, sad love letters to ex girlfriend, motivational love letters for her, real love letters for him,

• 1 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Bharath Nandibhatla

Chico, losing my father to Cancer, has helped me understand the importance of un-conditioning. He battled guilt most of his life and his standard response to anything arose from a space of guilt. Guilt not because he has done anything wrong. But, such are the perils of conformity. He was the best father I could have ever wished for. If I'm a Landlocked Sailor, he was very much the sail to my boat, the anchor to my ship. The anchor grounds the ship to her mother, the seabed. And that's exactly wh #letters #paidstory #LettersToChico

read more
Dear Chico, as I turn 25 today, the midlife of the modern era, I have no qualms about what I had to go through or grow through. This last year has been challenging in its own way and I have grown through it more than most other years. Last year, I resolved to learn to feel more comfortable under my own skin. Some deep-rooted insecurities would hold me back from being able to fully love myself. Last year, today, when I made that resolution, I didn't know I would try to deny my insecurities in an attempt towards perfecting myself. Denial was never the right way to do it. My insecurities are a result of many years and layers of conditioning. I'm like Pavlov's dog, conditioned to respond a certain way to a certain trigger. I'm like Schrödinger's cat, dead and alive, in waking moments of life. Dead to what's made me, and alive to what's made of me. All at once. 

(Continued in caption...) Chico, losing my father to Cancer, has helped me understand the importance of un-conditioning. He battled guilt most of his life and his standard response to anything arose from a space of guilt. Guilt not because he has done anything wrong. But, such are the perils of conformity. He was the best father I could have ever wished for. If I'm a Landlocked Sailor, he was very much the sail to my boat, the anchor to my ship. The anchor grounds the ship to her mother, the seabed. And that's exactly wh

Bharath Nandibhatla

I know geometry never interested you much, Chico. Or most of Mathematics, for that matter. But I do wish to talk to you about congruence and similarity tonight. Before that, I want you to know, every adult you see out there is a result of years of conditioning. Decades, rather. But we live in an era where one can't blame conditioning for their wrongs. As you grow up, you grow through. And there'll be a day when you'll realise life is mostly about unlearning than learning. Conditioned when you're #Sexism #LettersToChico

read more
I know geometry never interested you much, Chico. Or most of Mathematics, for that matter. But I do wish to talk to you about congruence and similarity tonight.

(Full Letter in Caption...)

I know geometry never interested you much, Chico. Or most of Mathematics, for that matter. But I do wish to talk to you about congruence and similarity tonight. Before that, I want you to know, every adult you see out there is a result of years of conditioning. Decades, rather. But we live in an era where one can't blame conditioning for their wrongs. As you grow up, you grow through. And there'll be a day when you'll realise life is mostly about unlearning than learning. Conditioned when you're

Bharath Nandibhatla

#LettersToChico Love is not binary colours, but binary stars.

read more
Chico, you're growing up to be a handsome gentleman. And the romantic that you are, I'm sure you'll be able to love a person with all your heart. Give your heart to it, but not to their keeping. 
Chico, I need you to know that no relationship is a powerplay. You're not the center of the universe and neither are they. You're no sun, nor they earth. Rather, think of each other as binary stars revolving around a common center. A center that you both believe in. 

You have to be their doorman, and they yours. You don't always have to open your doors for each other. They can always knock. But, more importantly, knock even when the door's open. Consent is all about that. Knocking has lost its relevance these days. They had Knock Knock jokes back then. Now, knocking's a joke. Before you pour out all of you, it's important to find out if they can take all of it. 

Also, the best of you is not all of you. Nor theirs. So when they let you peep through their window, remember that's not the same as walking through their door. The windows might show their wavy hair, but the doors might expose the scars on their legs. Embrace them both alike. 
Embrace yourself just as much too, Chico.
 #letterstochico 

Love is not binary colours, but binary stars.

Bharath Nandibhatla

#LettersToChico Took a pause from the series as there was so much to figure out before I could write to Chico. Thanks for all the love to these letters. Shall try to keep it going for as long as I can.

read more
A complete surrender to a higher force has often been misconstrued, Chico. I'm not talking about the higher force here. It is irrelevant what the force is. It doesn't matter if you call the force God or if you don't. But Chico, I would like you to believe in a higher force, to make it easy for you. When everything goes south, you need a force in your life that you can believe in. It's not the object of faith as much as the faith that keeps us going. It really doesn't matter what/who you believe in, as long as you have the belief. Conviction and logic have often been the twins. But conviction plays a bigger role when logic fails. And with conviction comes faith. And from faith, rises a surrender. A complete surrender. Chico, the world shall tell you that surrender is an act of the weak. But let me have you know it requires more strength than you can muster. To defy logic and all that comes with it, to believe in a force that you cannot comprehend, is an act of the brave. What sets cowards apart from the brave is not the higher force, but the belief. I'll not impose my object of belief on you. But I urge you to believe. 
 #LettersToChico

Took a pause from the series as there was so much to figure out before I could write to Chico. Thanks for all the love to these letters. Shall try to keep it going for as long as I can.

Bharath Nandibhatla

#LettersToChico Not my standard letter to Chico, but you get the drill. Haha. Also, thanks a lot for all the love showered upon this series. Means a lot, peeps. 💕

read more
We set standards everywhere, Chico. Somehow, seems like we can't do away with it. Ofcourse, everything is subjective and hence, relative. This very notion of universe isn't as 'uni' as it suggests. It's a hologram and we all have and add perspectives to it. Your 'good' could be my 'bad'. Why, we've different standards. It's unwise of me to ask one to shed standards, the one way to perceive reality. 
My concern though, Chico, is the standards we set for ourselves. Sure, these standards push us to do better. That's the half-glass full. But I hate to be the cynical-old-uncle here, these standards also weigh us down. It's when you identify yourself with these standards that they taunt you.

As a writer, my sense of belonging should rather be directed towards my craft than the standards I set for me. As a revered friend of mine said, "There's nothing like a writer's block. You can write anytime. Maybe you just can't write your best." And what's your best, but a standard? 
"Write everyday. You can't be bad at it 365 days in a row". I love how that applies to every craft thereby and life per se.
I don't ask of you to let go of standards, but don't let your standards define your identity.  #letterstochico 
Not my standard letter to Chico, but you get the drill. Haha. 

Also, thanks a lot for all the love showered upon this series. Means a lot, peeps. 💕

Bharath Nandibhatla

#LettersToChico #Hope Andy Dufresne: "Hope is a good thing, may be the best of the things. And good thing never dies."  ~ Shawshank Redemption

read more
Hope gets us going, Chico. In fact, life grabs you by the balls once in a while and only hope gets you through. But in my years spent surviving, I've come to believe that hope isn't a reflex. Hope is an integral part of us, like breath.

Chico, we find comfort in the notion of the future bearing many possibilities. Chaos and hope go hand in hand. If our life was a plan laid out to the tiniest detail, we wouldn't see it. It's like those times I tease you with spoilers from your favourite series. 
We like the uncertainty. We look forward to the surprise or shock thereby. We think we can't deal chaos, but we can't live without it. We need chaos for hope to get its chances. If you know what's in store for tomorrow, you'd fear stagnation. 

We like the movement, the infinite possibilities of the next moment. We may hate the winter, but we like the fog.

And all those times you find the chaos bothering, is indeed when one of the infinite possibilities of the future is something you never wish to happen. It's not the fog that bothers you, but the possibility of a hailstorm later. 

Chico, unaware, we have embraced the chaos and we live in hope. Good luck with the hailstorm, if it arrives. #letterstochico #hope

Andy Dufresne: "Hope is a good thing, may be the best of the things. And good thing never dies." 
~ Shawshank Redemption

Bharath Nandibhatla

#LettersToChico So Chico is back from his vacation. I'll have him binge on HP, hopefully. And to those of you who missed the series, I can't focus enough on how the love and support for the series means to me. You peeps are the best! 💕

read more
Chico, I know you're yet to watch or read Harry Potter. And I can't wait to see the kind of impact it would have on you. A certain character (I'll spare you of even the most remote spoilers) tells another about how something that's just in your head doesn't make it any less real. 
And boy! I couldn't focus enough on the importance of this statement. I know you've been conditioned to believe that the voices in your head are not all real. 

Chico, the world you see is your very projection of it. The sight of an old man walking his cute little pup is but a neutral scene unless you add value to it with your emotion. You either go "Aww" at the pup or just walk away being all indifferent to it. So tell me Chico, isn't the world your projection after all? It's what you make of what you look at. It's never really about what you look at as much as it is about what you see. 

What's in your head is something you will have to confront all alone. Just because people around can't see it, doesn't make it any less real. It's as real as it could get, for you. Reality, Chico, is relative. 
Confrontation begins with acceptance. Never diss those voices in your head. It's your personal battle.
 #letterstochico 
So Chico is back from his vacation. I'll have him binge on HP, hopefully.
And to those of you who missed the series, I can't focus enough on how the love and support for the series means to me. You peeps are the best! 💕

Bharath Nandibhatla

#LettersToChico Travel light, Chico!

read more
What seems to you like the end of the world, is indeed the end of how you look at it, Chico.
Gravity pulls us down in the world we exist. Gravity is the least of all things pulling us down in the world we live inside our head. Chico, when you feel like a lot's riding on a single event in your life, I want you to sit back and look at a star. The star you're now seeing could be long dead. And the light reaching you could be from centuries ago. What does that tell you about life and light? Which is faster? 

Chico, that event you associate your life with, is a mere shadow. All major events happen in the littlest of moments, die, and their light reaches you many mistakes and crises later. What you call a major event is indeed a shadow of a star long gone. 
Don't associate events with life, Chico. Try light instead. It offers a brighter and 'lighter' perspective.
Life isn't a sum of events. Only choices. 
Light is a sum total of life and its many shadows. #letterstochico 
Travel light, Chico!

Bharath Nandibhatla

#LettersToChico “You know how there's time-based art? Movies, music, plays- it's all time-based art. There's a beginning and a middle and an end. and you have to see it from beginning to end. You're restrained to that time line, that way of experiencing it. But then there's paintings, no beginning, no middle, no end. You see what you want to see when you want to see it. No restrictions. It's just there.”  ~Comet (Movie, 2014)

read more
I think most of art transcends time, Chico. Would you call yourself an artist? I most definitely would call me one. No, not because I write. Rather, because I love what art offers to mankind. 
Being an artist isn't as much about the ability to make art as it as about the insight to see it. When you hear a song and spot a pause in the music or a certain combination of instruments that really delves you deeper into the fathomless layers of it, you're an artist. Why, 'cause you have seen something most others haven't. Or rather, you had the curiosity to know. 
Most of what we do in our day to day lives is an artform. It isn't an ornament you fancy, it's a part of you. Art is survival. Without it, you and I are no more than corpses. Imagine a day without it? Would you survive?
You're an artist, Chico. But would you base your life on it? Too bad you don't get to choose that. Your life is already based on art. The only choice you get is if you wish to make a living out of the art you relate to. 
Your ends are met with your living. But you realise you're endless with your art and subsequently life.  #letterstochico
“You know how there's time-based art? Movies, music, plays- it's all time-based art. There's a beginning and a middle and an end. and you have to see it from beginning to end. You're restrained to that time line, that way of experiencing it. But then there's paintings, no beginning, no middle, no end. You see what you want to see when you want to see it. No restrictions. It's just there.” 
~Comet (Movie, 2014)

Bharath Nandibhatla

#LettersToChico "For men may come and men may go, I continue to grow in all the days to come.."

read more
Chico, you only grow when giving up isn't an option. Life is a flow, yes. But to go with the flow or to grow with it is a choice you've to make.
Death comes to all of us, you're never too big for Death. But Life, it comes to all of us and only stays with those that don't give up. The rest, while still alive, can never live. 
Growth is survival, Chico. Growth is not an option. It's the only way. You either grow or you lie lifeless. There's no in-between. But, mind you, growth isn't always in success, it is as much in trying. It isn't always about being on the move, it's as much in staying still when the world unsettles you. It isn't always in moving on, it's as much (and more) in moving IN. 

Growth isn't a choice, Chico. Life is. 
Death isn't a choice either. But how you get to it is.  #letterstochico 

"For men may come
and men may go,
I continue to grow
in all the days to come.."
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification