Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stupidityinconversations Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stupidityinconversations Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about stupidity love quotes and sayings, love and stupidity quotes, crazy stupid love quotes for him, stupid i love you quotes, i love you stupid video 1300,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Monisha Gopal

Stupidity and conversations explained ! 🤣 I guilt trip on some conversations that involve only gossiping and sad stories. Conversations should include stories that inspire and tell the other person your view about the world and what makes you YOU. 1. Talk to me about your feelings and emotions. #stupidity #logophile #stupidityinconversations

read more
What's stupidity ? 

When you have amazing books to read but you’d rather choose to have conversations with lame people. 😛 Stupidity and conversations explained ! 🤣

I guilt trip on some conversations that involve only gossiping and sad stories. 

Conversations should include stories that inspire and tell the other person your view about the world and what makes you YOU. 

1. Talk to me about your feelings and emotions.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification