Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best talkcrushes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best talkcrushes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about talk obama to me, things to talk about with someone you love, self topics to talk about, talk to bajaj finance, talk about love,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Garima Mahnot Jain

❤️ Proposal poem ❤️ Knock knock my dear Crush On my knees to make you blush. From my life's office #366dayschallengesp #uniqueians #talkcrushes #somonkaformycrush

read more
❤️ Proposal in poem ❤️
  (Read in caption)— % & ❤️ Proposal poem ❤️

Knock knock my dear Crush

On my knees to make you blush.

From my life's office

Garima Mahnot Jain

❤️A letter never posted ❤️ Dear Dheer,  Remember 2014 , We met for the first time. At that time, I didn't have any clue that in the near future we would be going to be best friends, or I should say family. I saw you from a distance and I had made a clear-cut assumption in my head that you were too annoying, but when I was introduced to you and you welcomed me with your smile and your way of conversation was pretty impressive. #366dayschallengesp #uniqueians #talkcrushes #letterformycrush

read more
❤️A letter never posted❤️
      (Read in caption)— % & ❤️A letter never posted ❤️
Dear Dheer, 

Remember 2014 , We met for the first time.

At that time, I didn't have any clue that in the near future we would be going to be best friends, or I should say family.

I saw you from a distance and I had made a clear-cut assumption in my head that you were too annoying, but when I was introduced to you and you welcomed me with your smile and your way of conversation was pretty impressive.

Garima Mahnot Jain

So here is my entry for the event held by Uniqueians . . Dear crush, your first glance is still in my veins, However i am still afraid to approach you. Either you will reject me or maybe I, Especially when I'm too choosy and you may not be as easy as pie, but I'm still #cinemagraph #366dayschallengesp #uniqueians #talkcrushes #acrosticpoemonmycrush

read more
Dear crush, your first glance is still in my veins,
However i am still afraid to approach you.
Either you will reject me or maybe I,
Especially when I'm too choosy and you may not be as easy as pie, but I'm still
Rising in hope with my imagination &
Attracting that may be time would reduce the resistance and
Just in case we may fall in love with each other.— % &  So here is my entry for the event held by
Uniqueians 
Dear crush, your first glance is still in my veins,
However i am still afraid to approach you.
Either you will reject me or maybe I,
Especially when I'm too choosy and you may not be as easy as pie, but I'm still

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification