Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aaradhyasthought Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aaradhyasthought Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jonmodine ki aar debo tomay upohar bangla lyrics, aar paar the judgement day cast, aar paar the judgement day, aaradhya ke gane, aar paar in english,

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shivi Rajput

Hello Resties! ❤ We are back with another line for #rzauthorinyou. "Just like there's always time for pain, there's always time for healing." -Jennifer Brown, Hate List #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #aaradhyasthought #rzjustlike

read more
Time for ruin, 
there's always time for intact. Hello Resties! ❤

We are back with another line for #rzauthorinyou.

"Just like there's always time for pain, there's always time for healing."

-Jennifer Brown, Hate List

Shivi Rajput

"Sometimes, love is like coffee. It may not be what you expected but after a cup you'll be awake." — Violetta Marion. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #loveislikecoffee #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba .#aaradhyasthought

read more
Which don't let you sleep. "Sometimes, love is like coffee. It may not be what you expected but after a cup you'll be awake." — Violetta Marion.

Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #loveislikecoffee  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba .#aaradhyasthought

Shivi Rajput

Sometimes I just want to sit outside and talk all night with windy air, twinkling stars and gleaming moon. #love #nightwish #nightsky #nightlove  #aaradhyasthought

Shivi Rajput

Stealing YQ Muse’s beautiful prompt. #Collab and share an original and fun end to this line. #numbertryingtocall #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #aaradhyasthought

read more
Is currently busy or some times switched off.
Why you know? 
Because he switched off  the feelings.
 His love for me is just disappearing. My importance in his life is just decreasing.. Stealing YQ Muse’s beautiful prompt. #Collab and share an original and fun end to this line. #numbertryingtocall #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #aaradhyasthought

Shivi Rajput

I heard, 
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.
Is this true? Is everyone has beautiful life? Is everyone is happy? Is everyone enjoy their life? Is people know the value of everything? 
If yes than yeah LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.
God gave us many things. But once the time comes we forget the value of that everything..
And so sometimes god takes away everything from us. So that we can learn the value of everything he gave us.
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.. #lifeisbeautiful #lifequotes #lifelessons #yqbaba #yqbabachallenge #aaradhyasthought

Shivi Rajput

#Collab and share what you’re #Stillfinding #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #aaradhyasthought

read more
Your love flowing in my vein,
My happiness in you,
The lost me.
I am still finding a bit place in your heart.
My soul that you have took.
 #Collab and share what you’re #stillfinding  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #aaradhyasthought

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification