Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best decemberentries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best decemberentries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 14 december is celebrated as, 14 december 2020 solar eclipse in india, december 18 famous birthdays in india, important days in december 2020, mazzy star flowers in december lyrics,

• 1 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Vineet Sharma

Welcome to the day 13 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. :) #Metaphor #LuckUbercopassenger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vineetvicky #decemberentries #encoreekkhwab #Desperately

read more
who enters from nowhere,
and travels with you, 
till it wants and leave
when you desperately don’t want it to.. Welcome to the day 13 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.
:)

#Metaphor #LuckUbercopassenger #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#vineetvicky #decemberentries #encoreekkhwab #desperately

Vineet Sharma

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. #Metaphor #WorryAlarmClock. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vineetvicky #decemberentries #encoreekkhwab #winning

read more
that buzzes every second,
& keeps our mind block.
To snooze is a fault,
We should face it &
win over it even if by revolt.  Welcome to the day 12 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#Metaphor #WorryAlarmClock. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
#vineetvicky #decemberentries #encoreekkhwab #winning

Vineet Sharma

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. :) #truthisasong #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vineetvicky #decemberentries #feelings #encoreekkhwab

read more
that is played rarely,
but is serene & pure,
and can give you,
the best feeling ever for sure..
 Welcome to the day 11 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

:) #truthisasong #cinemagraph    #YourQuoteAndMine
#vineetvicky #decemberentries #feelings #encoreekkhwab

Vineet Sharma

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. :) #Metaphor #LonelinessRestaurant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vineetvicky #encoreekkhwab #decemberentries #nobody

read more
that is filled with people all around,
but everyone is a stranger &
Nobody actually is somebody to count..  Welcome to the day 10 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

:)

#Metaphor #LonelinessRestaurant #YourQuoteAndMine
#vineetvicky #encoreekkhwab #decemberentries #nobody

Vineet Sharma

Welcome to the day 9 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. :) #fearisaguest #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vineetvicky #decemberentries #Metaphor #encoreekkhwab

read more
That never rests,
The more you run away,
The more it takes your test,
So, face it with a smile,
And it will stay just for a while... Welcome to the day 9 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

:) #fearisaguest #YourQuoteAndMine
#vineetvicky #decemberentries #metaphor #encoreekkhwab

Vineet Sharma

Welcome to the day 8 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. #Metaphor #lieisabuilding #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vineetvicky #decemberentries #Truth #encoreekkhwab

read more
that shatters and fall down,
with even one small stone 
of truth thrown at it..  Welcome to the day 8 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#metaphor #lieisabuilding #YourQuoteAndMine
#vineetvicky #decemberentries #truth #encoreekkhwab

Vineet Sharma

Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. #Metaphor #ideaisthatbulb #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vineetvicky #decemberentries #encoreekkhwab #restishistory

read more
which glows in your mind,
you come out of dark times; &,
the rest becomes history. Welcome to the day 7 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#metaphor #ideaisthatbulb #YourQuoteAndMine
#vineetvicky #decemberentries #encoreekkhwab #restishistory

Vineet Sharma

Welcome to the day 6 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. #Metaphor #loveisthatbook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vineetvicky #decemberentries #anymore #encoreekkhwab

read more
which remains with you forever, 
even if you don’t posses the book
ANYMORE... Welcome to the day 6 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#metaphor #loveisthatbook #YourQuoteAndMine
#vineetvicky #decemberentries #anymore #encoreekkhwab

Vineet Sharma

Welcome to the day 4 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. #Metaphor #lovedish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vineetvicky #intimacy #decemberentries #encoreekkhwab

read more
that stays delicious for a long time 
only when it is prepared with the
proper mix of trust, respect, care & 
is garnished with a lot of intimacy. 
 Welcome to the day 4 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#metaphor #lovedish #YourQuoteAndMine
#vineetvicky #intimacy #decemberentries #encoreekkhwab

Vineet Sharma

Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Here's my try: Smile is that gift that is best given unwrapped. Unless, it's COVID time and masks are compulsory. What about you? #smileis #Metaphor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vineetvicky #decemberentries #encoreekkhwab #Gift

read more
which when given 
spreads also on the face 
of who gives.. Welcome to the day 3 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Here's my try: Smile is that gift that is best given unwrapped. Unless, it's COVID time and masks are compulsory. What about you?

#smileis #metaphor  #YourQuoteAndMine
#vineetvicky #decemberentries #encoreekkhwab #gift
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification