Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Plague Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Plague Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about avoiding the future plague, plague meaning in hindi, plague in india, plague meaning in marathi, plague doctor quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sherlock Doyle

Day 5: Finally reached satellite station. Found a gun. Need to fix the generator and bolt down the door. Can't open it for Sarah. Day 6: Generator working but low on fuel. I can spot the Finders in the surrounding field walking aimlessly. Satellite spots many more. That might be Sarah in the satellite image, but it's blurry. No Hiders around, no sign of anyone unaffected by the plague. Day 7: #YourQuoteAndMine #lovedones #Disease #kills #Hiding #Violent #Plague #whyareyouawake

read more

I'm afraid to sleep. I need to look out for the Finders.

Why is it that running away from your loved ones hurts the most?

—————READ IN CAPTION—————
 Day 5:
Finally reached satellite station. Found a gun. Need to fix the generator and bolt down the door. Can't open it for Sarah.

Day 6:
Generator working but low on fuel. I can spot the Finders in the surrounding field walking aimlessly. Satellite spots many more.
That might be Sarah in the satellite image, but it's blurry. No Hiders around, no sign of anyone unaffected by the plague.

Day 7:

Sherlock Doyle

It has been years since the plague wiped out all life on Earth. Being immune to it, I was the only person alive.
Desperate of my loneliness, I decided to end my life.

As I jumped off the building, my phone started ringing.

Did you get a call?

#plague #dystopia #postapocalyptic #earth #sad #suicide #desperation #surprise

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification