Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bizarre_tdd_thoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bizarre_tdd_thoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bizarre meaning in hindi, bizarre meaning in english, bizarre meaning in marathi, bizarre behavior icd 10, bizarre humour,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

The Dream Doodler

Weird formula from my bizarre thoughts... A big thanks to Vespera Seavey for listening to my odd thoughts and giving time to discuss the topic... #bizarre_tdd_thoughts #happy_weirdos #YQMeme #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
You can relate to and make some related items on a chapter you have gone through very minutely, finding it interesting more than the chapter you overlooked it to be a boring one...

For life:
Haters never like to turn a single page finding you boring...
But someone else who had gone through your deep verses knows you better...

Let a meme be made on you... 
According to me, one who knows you better can make the meme worse and more embarrassing one than the one who hates you... 

So do worry about only your near and dear ones, not about the haters...
And be happy...
Simply... Weird formula from my bizarre thoughts...
A big thanks to Vespera Seavey for listening to my odd thoughts and giving time to discuss the topic...

#bizarre_tdd_thoughts
#happy_weirdos
#yqmeme 
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification