Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best jerksnshivers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best jerksnshivers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about knee jerk meaning in hindi, jerks meaning in marathi, jerk meaning in hindi, jerk person meaning, jerk meaning in urdu 210,

• 1 Followers
  • 122 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Dream Doodler

Feed me some noise, just hush off some noise. Speak to me non sense, my mind has the whole Hustle 2.0's set, and I am laid back person. Not that party type. Speak to me. Speak to me like a maniac. Compel me to overshare. My mind speak universes in sub conscious, people considers I've gone nuts. #Lifeaajkal #jerksnshivers

read more
 I don't know to silence what,
I would rather switch on the fan, in this cold night.

I don't know to cover up which story,
I long to tell you wild and weird stories, non stop.  Feed me some noise, just hush off some noise.
Speak to me non sense, my mind has the whole Hustle 2.0's set,
and I am laid back person. Not that party type.
Speak to me. Speak to me like a maniac.
Compel me to overshare.

My mind speak universes in sub conscious,
people considers I've gone nuts.

The Dream Doodler

What does a child become when they feels nothing? Does they cry? How does they burst this heavy bubble? What does a child become when they feels nothing? Do they become me— a child forced in a grown up world to act accordingly? When it rains, you won't go and splash in the puddles with the drops. You won't start to make the dream boat that you want. Rather, what is rain? Nothing. It's in your normalcy. Feeling nothing about it and fearing and apprehending a whole lot of things, people, duties, #jerksnshivers #wc4words18

read more

What does a child become when they feels nothing? Does they cry? How does they burst this heavy bubble? What does a child become when they feels nothing? Do they become me— a child forced in a grown up world to act accordingly?

When it rains, you won't go and splash in the puddles with the drops. You won't start to make the dream boat that you want. Rather, what is rain? Nothing. It's in your normalcy. Feeling nothing about it and fearing and apprehending a whole lot of things, people, duties,

The Dream Doodler

Dear you, Meanwhile, you must've encountered some of my jerks and shivers crawling on the darkest shade of the midnight sky. Someday I speak about fear while some ending lines talk about beginnings. Some supposedly informal letter becomes beyond formal and somewhere in between them I scream. You know there are things which I love to own, and fear for I have to own. Space. I don't believe in commitment, because with me, it rots like the bouquet of felicitation. I would grow in my space. But r #jerksnshivers #wc4words14 #donotfallinlove #QSstitchonpic2224

read more
Space, silence, question, sleep~ 

Dear you,

Meanwhile, you must've encountered some of my jerks and shivers crawling on the darkest shade of the midnight sky. Someday I speak about fear while some ending lines talk about beginnings. Some supposedly informal letter becomes beyond formal and somewhere in between them I scream.

You know there are things which I love to own, and fear for I have to own. Space. I don't believe in commitment, because with me, it rots like the bouquet of felicitation. I would grow in my space. But r

The Dream Doodler

Was reading somewhere, that poets do a wonderful thing crying on the paper unlike others. But do we really cry anything different? Panno me jo boondein girte hae, ek hi hae ek hi hae, hum sab ke ek hi hae. Khali pannein me kaale daag aate hae, bhige kagaz sannate me phat jaate hae. #yqdidi #yqdada #শোকেই #tdd_bengali #jerksnshivers

read more
কে বলেছে কবিরা অন্যভাবে কাঁদে? 
কবিদের চোখের জলটাও 
ফোঁটা ফোঁটা হয়ে পরে কাগজের গায়ে— 
কালো হয়ে যায়, 
শোকের আদ্রতায় ছিঁড়ে যায়, নিঃশব্দে।

চোখ ফেরালে, এমনি ফস্ করে উবে যায়।

খালি চিঠিগুলোর গায়ে গায়ে 
সেঁদো সেঁদো গন্ধে ভেসে থাকে, 
ভেসে থাকে কিছু ছন্দ, কিছু কবিতা হয়ে... 

Was reading somewhere, that poets do a wonderful thing crying on the paper unlike others. But do we really cry anything different?

Panno me jo boondein girte hae,
ek hi hae ek hi hae, hum sab ke ek hi hae.
Khali pannein me kaale daag aate hae, 
bhige kagaz sannate me phat jaate hae.

The Dream Doodler

Alas! My heart doesn't come with 'Handle with care' tag. #wcheartmuse #jerksnshivers

read more
I wonder, how I keep the heart in my chest.
I always fear holding something lively & throbbing.
Maybe that's why it stays far away from my hands;
or else I would have thrown it away, much earlier. 
Alas! My heart doesn't come with 'Handle with care' tag.

#wcheartmuse #jerksnshivers

The Dream Doodler

My heart hurts;
a bit more before it runs away.
All it fears are justifications to its undefined.
At last, we both laugh together (esc). #wcheartmuse #jerksnshivers

The Dream Doodler

So the sentence that's breathing half heartedly in my drafts, now (and would probably do forever), says "my heart is a juvenile criminal." So this piece of my heart will be a very unorganised one with mixed hinglish and english. ••• Ki galtiyan to karte hae ye dil, #Heart #yqdidi #Fugitive #jerksnshivers

read more
My heart is a juvenile criminal

So the sentence that's breathing half heartedly in my drafts, now (and would probably do forever), says "my heart is a juvenile criminal."
So this piece of my heart will be a very unorganised one with mixed hinglish and english. 

•••

Ki galtiyan to karte hae ye dil,

The Dream Doodler

When you take the stool of apprehensions to the ceiling,
tie the knot of allegations on neck,
let's hope before tightening, you remember it isn't your time.
Babbling on 'hope', you sleep to see a day, let's hope. 
 #wchopeend #jerksnshivers

The Dream Doodler

Oftentimes, I miss out on you.

I type a 'was' beside you, in my oblivion.

I get freaked out, the next moment.

Backspacing quickly, correct it to 'is', keeping you by my side. 
 #wc4linemissing #yqwritersclub #jerksnshivers

The Dream Doodler

Ma, I want your lap, right now. So many things happened in this week. A girl eloped with her boyfriend from our mess. The neighborhood aunties were gossiping about her, and wasn't even leaving to scrutinize her mother's character. A single mother who brought up her girl, struggling with the society. You often tell me I should behave well, or else you'll be pointed at for that. I realised how it happens. I can't tolerate this unfairness. I am not against baba, but if he has given his 100%, you #euphonichymns #ehusagainst #tdd_letters #jerksnshivers

read more
Placenta— isn't it the revolution
that can't be subdued by any bomb?  
Ma,

I want your lap, right now. So many things happened in this week. A girl eloped with her boyfriend from our mess. The neighborhood aunties were gossiping about her, and wasn't even leaving to scrutinize her mother's character. A single mother who brought up her girl, struggling with the society. You often tell me I should behave well, or else you'll be pointed at for that. I realised how it happens. I can't tolerate this unfairness. I am not against baba, but if he has given his 100%, you
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification