Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kitchenstories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kitchenstories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about odious labours of the kitchen meaning, bukhara bar and kitchen, real indian home and kitchen vlog, jq kitchen and bath, dado kit for table saw,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

ꜱʜᴀʀɪ ʟᴀʟᴜ

ഇഹലോകവാസത്തിൽ ഏറ്റവും കൂടുതൽ സമ്മർദ്ദമനുഭവിക്കുന്നത് താനാണെന്ന് എൻ്റെ 'കുക്കർ '
അതല്ല ശരി ആ അനുഭവം തനിക്കു സ്വന്തമെന്ന് 'ഗ്യാസ് സിലിണ്ടർ '.........

എന്തുകൊണ്ടോ മിക്സി ഇത്രായിട്ടും ഒന്നും മൊഴിഞ്ഞില്ല.......... #kitchenstories #kitchenquotes

Snigdha Agrawal

Will never forget that day...day 2 post marriage!  It is customary for the new bride to make a dessert and serve to the groom's parents/family.  Hubby knew that I knew zilch about cooking, having never entered the kitchen.  Had never even lit a gas stove.  So here I was fumbling with utensils creating  unnecessary din wondering what next.  Hubby was my saving grace.  Excusing himself from the family room, on the pretext of going to the loo, he sneaked into the kitchen.  The blue flame of the gas stove had me more scared than  the cockroach creeping up the side wall.  Phataphat...he had the milk boiling in a thick bottomed vessel, poured in a handful of soaked rice, sugar and kept stirring, encouring me to hold onto the spatula...I couldn't summon enough courage.  As the concoction started thickening, he sprinkled chopped almonds.  Presto...dessert was ready, served in small silver bowls to the parents.  Oohs  and Ahhs could be heard in praise...'babu this is delicious!' was all I heard in utter shame.  Promised myself I would make the kitchen my domain. After months/years of hits and misses, cooking came as naturally as water flows from the sink.  Novice turned pro in the kitchen. #kitchenstories #yqbaba #yqquotes #mirakee #mirakeewriters  #microtales #readwriteunite #writing

PB

Some of the most iconic wars are faught in the kitchen of my house; ever seen tomatoes n onions fight to be at the top? #kitchen #kitchenstories #yqquotes #funny #funnyquotes

~राधिका मोदी

मुझे बेलन भी बरसाना है ,,,
 मुझे चिमटा भी खडखडाना है
तुम मिलो तो सही 
मेरी फ्यूचर सासू मां की ..फ्यूचर बहू की मम्मी के ..फ़्यूचर दामाद ,,,
मुझे तुमसे जरा तबियत से इश्क़ लड़ाना है !!! # बेलन चिमटा #humourquotes #justforfun #kitchenstories #yqdidi #hindiquoteswriter  #quotescribe #minequote

The Dream Doodler

Petai parathas is a kind of paratha the dough of which gets beaten a lot. Those who know me knows how much weird I'm. 😂 Just another incident. Nominated by Sneha Kashyap 💖 di #pnppendemic #pennpopcorn #skpendemic #Humour #yqbaba #yqdidi #nomineeday14 #kitchenstories

read more
Kitchen, kitchen, I made you messy 
and you made me feel a bit more weird
On our first meet alone, I broke an egg
Took some flour, salt, chilli and all
I shriekingly decorated the floor with flour, 
with another shout from mom
And then I put water on the pan, as there was no oil
Put some water in the mixture too, 
to make in a greater way
Then called mom crying, "See what I did in these while"
Some swift blows with intensity 
which not even petai parathas ever gained
If water is the other name of life, 
then why did water made me feel weird that day?

Petai parathas is a kind of paratha the dough of which gets beaten a lot. Those who know me knows how much weird I'm. 😂 Just another incident.

Nominated by Sneha Kashyap 💖 di 

#pnppendemic
#pennpopcorn
#skpendemic

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification