Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best draperil Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best draperil Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to drape a saree to look slim and tall, draper meaning in marathi, innovative systems pipe and drape 10, pipe and drape 10, what is the difference between a drape and a curtain 20,

• 1 Followers
  • 22 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Dream Doodler

To my next door, resides a country at war, you may mistake the smokes out of it to be from factories, but they are of inflammables. At every second sound of gun, or in tinkles of coins, do know, that's how a void screams #yqparentnaama #draperil #myfatherswallet

read more

To my next door, resides a country at war,
you may mistake the smokes out of it to be from factories,
but they are of inflammables.
At every second sound of gun,
or in tinkles of coins,
do know, that's how a void screams

The Dream Doodler

And at last, I understood, graves aren't melancholic, It may not be light and sound wrapped dance floor, but yeah, it can be my closed room, where I enjoy each of my step. I have always romanticized the idea of digging out own grave, pulling out the earths of vintage guilts, #quotestitchers #QSPoWriMo #jerksnshivers #draperil #qspowrimod29

read more

And at last, I understood, graves aren't melancholic,
It may not be light and sound wrapped dance floor,
but yeah, it can be my closed room, where I enjoy each of my step.

I have always romanticized the idea of digging out own grave,
pulling out the earths of vintage guilts,

The Dream Doodler

Have you ever seen me engrossed in binge watching themermaidscales or writing the clichéd love poem, half blushing? Well, to be honest, it's not clichéd. Rather it's not even a poem. It's not even something in earthly definitions, you see. But they are just something. They make my world. Wait, lemme elaborate. Have you ever felt something by seeing Ayush Mehra's smile? Is he even earthly? Can he just be caged in the description of 'cute'? Have you ever envied Barkha for being his 'yaar'? Have #quotestitchers #QSPoWriMo #draperil #qspowrimod28 #wcfire #bye_nomorehashtaginstock

read more

Have you ever seen me engrossed in binge watching themermaidscales or writing the clichéd love poem, half blushing? Well, to be honest, it's not clichéd. Rather it's not even a poem. It's not even something in earthly definitions, you see. But they are just something. They make my world. Wait, lemme elaborate. Have you ever felt something by seeing Ayush Mehra's smile? Is he even earthly? Can he just be caged in the description of 'cute'? Have you ever envied Barkha for being his 'yaar'? Have

The Dream Doodler

From Johnny's sugar to honey bunny or '0' related or any sort of serious confidentiality, the history repeats itself. 💪🙂 #youremysecret #draperil

read more
You are that foreign particle who 
comes and touches my lower lip,
and then my upper lip falls.
I zip my mouth.

Part of you tries to enter my alimentary canal,
some lingers on the (zipped) lips itself.

But you never suceed to 
enter into the alimentary canal.
Parts of you rolls between 
soft palate, hard palate and throat.

Yet, when stimulations reach 
to let you travel from lip to lip,
a stomach swells reaching its
hybridization state.

Believe me, I try to band aid you by fingers,
but you spill before it's time,
always.
Hence you are my secret.  From Johnny's sugar to honey bunny or '0' related or any sort of serious confidentiality, the history repeats itself. 💪🙂

#youremysecret #draperil

The Dream Doodler

Everybody hurts sometimes Everybody hurts someday, ayy ayy But everything gon' be alright Go and raise a glass and say, ayy 'twas me or 'twas you, or maybe the extra gap between these stanzas– #quotestitchers #QSgirl23 #tdd_poem #cascadepoems #draperil #cascade_song

read more

Everybody hurts sometimes
Everybody hurts someday, ayy ayy
But everything gon' be alright
Go and raise a glass and say, ayy

'twas me or 'twas you, or maybe the extra gap between these stanzas–

The Dream Doodler

Sun rahi hoon sudh budh khoke koi main kahani Poori kahani hai kya kise hai pata Main to kisiki hoke yeh bhi na jaani Ruth hai ye do pal ki ya rehgi sada~ #QSstitchonpic1529 #jerksnshivers #cascadepoems #draperil #cascade_song

read more
Hold on 
before
the trembles.  

Sun rahi hoon sudh budh khoke koi main kahani
Poori kahani hai kya kise hai pata
Main to kisiki hoke yeh bhi na jaani
Ruth hai ye do pal ki ya rehgi sada~

The Dream Doodler

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineepitaphpoem. An epitaph is a phrase or form of words written in memory of a person who has died, especially as an inscription on a tombstone. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #draperil Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You escaped like the breath of last exhalation in the universe.
I create this to keep it on the tears on the tombstone,
yet I will travel everywhere to touch you and leave no stone unturned. 

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #3lineepitaphpoem. An epitaph is a phrase or form of words written in memory of a person who has died, especially as an inscription on a tombstone. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #draperil
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

The Dream Doodler

On a fine morning you hear something from a tap, water keeps dripping, waves an excitement, but wanes out, no plumber at grab, water keeps dripping. You push an elephant, give a round around the bed, lie once, prick out yet keeps hanging mosquito net, the shabby chap; water keeps dripping. Water boils on full flame, the tea leaves the same stain in the pan, #ghazal #Huh #boredom #Bye #cinemagraph #tdd_poem #draperil #ghazal_today

read more
The refrain did the sin. Pardon. 

On a fine morning you hear something from a tap, water keeps dripping,
waves an excitement, but wanes out, no plumber at grab, water keeps dripping.

You push an elephant, give a round around the bed, lie once,
prick out yet keeps hanging mosquito net, the shabby chap; water keeps dripping.

Water boils on full flame, the tea leaves the same stain in the pan,

The Dream Doodler

Sky isn't worth it. (My click. Hehe. ) #myfallingpoem #draperil

read more
If a house was on fire,
there wouldn't be a boiling stomach,
and a brain on fire,
where there are bombs that can even,
make the  r  e
                         p          s i d e n t
lie down to beg pardon.

But just these bombs don't get a sky,