Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovewithouthim Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovewithouthim Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life without love quote, love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music,

• 5 Followers
  • 1291 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nagesh Ballal

Person's Hands Sun Love मोहब्बत मुसीबत है... करे क्या... पर अपनी जरूरत है करे क्या... हम तोह उनसे बचकर ज़िंदगी बीता ना चाहते हैं... पर वो खूबसूरत और हसीन हैं... करे क्या...

©Nagesh Ballal #sunlove #कलाकार माणूस #love❤ #LoveYouZindagi #loyalty #lovewithouthim

none

mute video

Sourajita D

All the times I count in love, I count one and two and three and four and more, but always the one I have fallen for was you! I am a mess with the numbers!

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #firstlove #latenightquotes #curtainsatnight #you #once

Sourajita D

Those veiny hands killed me nonetheless! #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Choked #FirstLove #latenightquotes #Memories #SAD #tears

read more
When I wanted to be choked by those hands of yours I ended up being choked by your memories. Those veiny hands killed me nonetheless!

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #choked #firstlove #latenightquotes #memories #sad #tears

Sourajita D

Some spaces are better left empty. Not all are Fill In The Blanks! Cheers to all lovers out there 🥂 Hope you ain't feeling lonely :) Sending you warm and sweaty hug 🤗 #sourajita #lovewithouthim #midnightthoughts #yqbaba #microtale #difficultchoices #aboutme

read more
not all soulmates will
end up together. some
will be replaced by 
other and rest with
 loneliness! Some spaces are better left empty. 
Not all are Fill In The Blanks!
Cheers to all lovers out there 🥂
Hope you ain't feeling lonely :)
Sending you warm and sweaty hug 🤗

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #midnightthoughts #yqbaba #microtale #difficultchoices #aboutme

Sourajita D

It's tough saying goodbye to you,
I am gonna just wave my hand until
my eyes blur out you leaving or
our distance blur each other out! #sourajita #grateful #lovewithouthim #selfish #midnightthoughts #yqbaba #latenightquotes #toblamedarknessis

Sourajita D

I know I am selfish. I am selfish to want to tell you how much I love you so as to relieve my aching heart. I know I just should be grateful enough to be able to love you from a distance. Just so you know, I am grateful. #sourajita #Grateful #lovewithouthim #selfish #midnightthoughts #yqbaba #tell #Heart

read more
I don't miss being in love with you,
I just miss being able to tell you that
I still love you! I know I am selfish. I am selfish to want to tell you how much I love you so as to relieve my aching heart. I know I just should be grateful enough to be able to love you from a distance. Just so you know, I am grateful.

#sourajita #grateful #lovewithouthim #selfish #midnightthoughts #yqbaba #tell #heart

Sourajita D

Honestly, we all trying to escape! Someone just a bit faster, other a little slower Someone just a little early, while others taking their time. Probably just not yet together! sourajita #lovewithouthim #microtale #FirstLove #yqbaba #Conversation #iamsomeonewhothinks #escape

read more
Forgive people who have left,
They aren't turning their backs
instead running away to save their backs Honestly, we all trying to escape!
Someone just a bit faster, other a little slower
Someone just a little early, while others taking their time. Probably just not yet together!

sourajita #lovewithouthim #microtale #firstlove #yqbaba #conversation #iamsomeonewhothinks #escape

Sourajita D

Collab and complete this unfinished #sourajita #lovewithouthim #microtale #FirstLove #yqbaba #Conversation by adding your own lines. #ithinkilikeyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When my insides are burning with not being able to say 'I love you' while holding you closest to my heart! Collab and complete this unfinished 
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #microtale #firstlove #yqbaba #conversation by adding your own lines. #ithinkilikeyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sourajita D

I want to be that book,
which everyone wants
to manipulate but none
can overwrite or put down
even when the story isn't 
going according to them!  The Story Is Different 🌻

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #firstlove #getup #energy #conversation. #whatitisliketofall #latenightquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification