Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best poetry_simmi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best poetry_simmi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poetry thanks to allah, poetry forms to try, button poetry love, sad and emotional poetry, hindi poetry about love,

• 1 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Simmi Arora

FICTIONAL. Some problems are untold, Some lies are unbearable and Some wounds are unknown. I gave too much, Too much that today I'm left with nothing but my poetry. #lifelessons #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqpoetry #yqaestheticthoughts #poetry_simmi

read more

FICTIONAL.

Some problems are untold,
Some lies are unbearable and
Some wounds are unknown. 

I gave too much, 
Too much that today I'm left with nothing but my poetry.

Simmi Arora

• Falling for you a little more • (Poem) I'm falling for you a little more everyday, I'm in love with you, I have a lot to say. I wish I could steal you from the world for a while, Because my feeling for you're stacked in a pile. It would take me just ten minutes to confess my love, #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove #yqpoetry #poetry_simmi

read more

• Falling for you a little more •
(Poem)

I'm falling for you a little more everyday,
I'm in love with you, I have a lot to say.
I wish I could steal you from the world for a while,
Because my feeling for you're stacked in a pile.
It would take me just ten minutes to confess my love,

Simmi Arora

• YOU and I • You prisioned me, You hurt me, You pushed me, You poisoned my soul. The funny thing was your mentality and not my goal. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqquotes #yqthoughts #yqpoetry #poetry_simmi

read more

• YOU and I • 

You prisioned me,
You hurt me,
You pushed me,
You poisoned my soul.
The funny thing was your mentality and not my goal.

Simmi Arora

•A poet kind of love story• He had been the word that was missing in my dictionary, A story to write on, made me think about our first sight story. Breakup or patchup, I'm still scared to answer, The verses in my poems are pretty good dancers. Write on him or write on her? Hey, let's sort out this argument, wouldn't that be better? #yqbaba #yqdidi #poetrylove #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #poetry_simmi

read more
     •A poet kind of love story•

He had been the word that was missing in my dictionary,
A story to write on, made me think about our first sight story.
Breakup or patchup, I'm still scared to answer,
The verses in my poems are pretty good dancers.
Write on him or write on her?
Hey, let's sort out this argument, wouldn't that be better?

Simmi Arora

//तू बदला नही है बस खो गया है कही// सुकून मिलता है तेरी बाहों में मुझे, रात बीत जाती है निहार्ते तुझे। थाम लिया अब हाथ तेरा, साथ भी चल लेंगे हम यूही ऐसे। इस मोह्हबत की कोई वजह तोह नही है बस करती रहूंगी ऐसे प्यार तुझे बेपरवाह, बेझिझक, बेन्तेहाह। बस इतनी सी बात मुझे तू बटा, #yqbaba #hindipoetry #yqdidi #yqdada #yqhindi #yqquotes #poetry_simmi

read more
// तू बदला नही है बस खो गया है कही //
(caption)

//तू बदला नही है बस खो गया है कही//

सुकून मिलता है तेरी बाहों में मुझे,
रात बीत जाती है निहार्ते तुझे।
थाम लिया अब हाथ तेरा,
साथ भी चल लेंगे हम यूही ऐसे।
इस मोह्हबत की कोई वजह तोह नही है बस करती रहूंगी ऐसे प्यार तुझे बेपरवाह, बेझिझक, बेन्तेहाह।
बस इतनी सी बात मुझे तू बटा,

Simmi Arora

* Do read what I have written I after the poem in this caption, for all my lovely readers :) * •One-Step and I'm all gone• Don't give me a hand when I am about to end it all, One step and again I fall, With you all, my memories I m gonna recall. There's nothing that could heal my wound, #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqquotes #yqpoetry #yqenglish #yqaestheticthoughts #poetry_simmi

read more
•One-Step and I'm all gone•

* Do read what I have written I after the poem in this caption, for all my lovely readers :) *

•One-Step and I'm all gone•

Don't give me a hand when I am about to end it all,
One step and again I fall,
With you all, my memories I m gonna recall.
There's nothing that could heal my wound,

Simmi Arora

I must tell you, That my love for you is true. I took ages to confess, Whenever I had to meet you, I always was confused how to dress? You have been my best friend from more than a year, So now my extra Bak Bak, Can you bear? I promise I will stay, Like your ex, I won't betray! #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqquotes #yqpoetry #yqaestheticthoughts #poetry_simmi

read more
"THE CONFESSION"
(caption, poem) I must tell you,
That my love for you is true.
I took ages to confess,
Whenever I had to meet you, I always was confused how to dress?
You have been my best friend from more than a year,
So now my extra Bak Bak, Can you bear?
I promise I will stay,
Like your ex, I won't betray!

Simmi Arora

•IF I WAS EVER BEEN TOLD• If I was ever been told, That when I'll grow up my soul will be sold, I would have died, But Then I realised my mother would have survived! I felt left out, I cried loud and I did shout! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqpoetry #yqpoem #fiercefaminisima #ffcollabs #poetry_simmi

read more
•IF I WAS EVER BEEN TOLD•

"story of a girl as a poetry"
(caption) •IF I WAS EVER BEEN TOLD•

If I was ever been told,
That when I'll grow up my soul will be sold,
I would have died,
But Then I realised my mother would have survived!
I felt left out,
I cried loud and I did shout!

Simmi Arora

~Because I hate love~ Love is a sin, And yes for me it has always been! I never got the care i crave, And to confess I was never that brave! I always used to fall in love easily, Someone messaged me one day anonymously, #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqquotes #yqpoetry #yqaestheticthoughts #poetry_simmi

read more
~Because I hate love~
(Poem) ~Because I hate love~

Love is a sin,
And yes for me it has always been!
I never got the care i crave,
And to confess I was never that brave!
I always used to fall in love easily,
Someone messaged me one day anonymously,

Simmi Arora

"Merry Christmas everyone" This message forwarded to all, Because I am too lazy to give each one a call! Leaving this aside, Hope our Santa is having a good Reindeer ride! My wishlist is to huge to gift it all, I promise I don't need clothes from A fancy Mall! Now I am going to save things from my wishlist to my cart, #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqquotes #yqlove #yqaestheticthoughts #poetry_simmi

read more
//MERRY CHRISTMAS//
(caption) (poem) "Merry Christmas everyone"
This message forwarded to all,
Because I am too lazy to give each one a call!
Leaving this aside,
Hope our Santa is having a good Reindeer ride!
My wishlist is to huge to gift it all,
I promise I don't need clothes from A fancy Mall!
Now I am going to save things from my wishlist to my cart,
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification