Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mwcch2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mwcch2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mwc 2017 18100, ch2 hindi class 9, ch2 hindi class 10,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

D. Chowdhury

Ninth standard. I was standing in the principal's office, like most of the days. Another complaint. A teacher or a student, I didn't really care anymore. I could hear my racing heartbeat in the killing silence. I took out my marksheet interrupting the Principal's speech. I, then, read the grades out loud, mostly A's, some A+. "Isn't it the picture of a 'good student' for you people?" I said crumbling the paper, putting it on his table. #Passion #School #yqbaba #microtale #theprompter #TPMWC #mwcch2

read more
It took 16 years and a crumbled piece of paper to remind me of the fact that, solutions come from the roots. 

// Caption // Ninth standard. I was standing in the principal's office, like most of the days. 

Another complaint. A teacher or a student, I didn't really care anymore. I could hear my racing heartbeat in the killing silence. 

I took out my marksheet interrupting the Principal's speech. I, then, read the grades out loud, mostly A's, some A+.

"Isn't it the picture of a 'good student' for you people?" I said crumbling the paper, putting it on his table.

Simmi Arora

If not Visible:- "I WISH I CAN LIVE MY CHILDHOOD AGAIN" Going back to those days, NOSTALGIA is hitting me hard! Those chemistry labs made to explore, Those GK sessions made to bore, #yourquote #theprompter #yqtheprompter #TPMWC #mwcch2 #sThe

read more
"I WISH I CAN LIVE MY CHILDHOOD AGAIN"

Going back to those days,
NOSTALGIA is hitting me hard!
Those chemistry labs made to explore, 
Those GK sessions made to bore, 
Those Maths sums made to solve,
Those PT hours made to involve,
Those little moments with a lot of love...
Sitting on the swing, knowing i might look weird but i wanted to experience it for once more! 
The matured me is telling me to be silly again!
I cherish my days!
I wish I can live my CHILDHOOD again! If not Visible:-

"I WISH I CAN LIVE MY CHILDHOOD AGAIN"

Going back to those days,
NOSTALGIA is hitting me hard!
Those chemistry labs made to explore, 
Those GK sessions made to bore,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification