Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best storedrive Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best storedrive Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cum is stored in the brain, carbohydrates in the plants are stored in the form of, decoded instruction is stored in, bile juice is stored in, kid and a candy store,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Shravanthi Iyer

I just can't wait to reach home, which is a 4 hour drive from the airport.... Nothing beats the feel of the child-like excitement of meeting their family after a very long time... I'm going home for Diwali, unannounced... 
I can't wait to see my Amma and Appa's pleasantly surprised faces.. How can I forget Loro, my Golden retriever... I can't wait to pamper him... The other day, Amma clicked and shared a few pictures of Loro... I was surprised to see him growing up to be a big boy.... 
Don't know what's in store!   #beat #home #click #storedrive #YQBaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification