Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best gurujistory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best gurujistory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the love guru, guru ki love story, guru randhawa and virat kohli photo, h guru pressure gauge, difference between sugar and gur,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

loyalica

I was 11 years when she came in our neighbour. Ha she means Aishitri. 2 years smaller than me, shy and sweet. It took 6 months to reach in her friendzone. We both used to play many games. Hide and seek , toy games and many. Everyday. Fishing with our fathers on weekend. She used to afraid of ghosts. Being a mischievous boy it was my duty to scare her. Day passed . Years passed. Everything began to change. When my age was 25 years. After completing my B.Ed on bengali, a unknown fragrance of poli #story #LoveStory #yqbaba #unforgettablelove #ahaan_army #gurujistory #rain_0f_pain

read more
That rainy night
【Caption please】 I was 11 years when she came in our neighbour. Ha she means Aishitri. 2 years smaller than me, shy and sweet. It took 6 months to reach in her friendzone. We both used to play many games. Hide and seek , toy games and many. Everyday. Fishing with our fathers on weekend. She used to afraid of ghosts. Being a mischievous boy it was my duty to scare her.

Day passed . Years passed. Everything began to change. When my age was 25 years. After completing my B.Ed on bengali, a unknown fragrance of poli

loyalica

It was cold night of 15 december 2019. The clock on my wrist was saying it was 10:31pm . I was walking through a desolate street. The old leaf was crunching under my feet.Returning from my chemistry tution. Dark and gloomy clouds had caged the moon. Mild cold zephyr making the trees laugh like devil.The hooting of owl was threatening me about something. Only a lone street lamp casts a dim, yellow light on road. I saw a lady was walking towards me. Wearing a saree. At the very next moment I real #microtale #Creepy #spookiansclub #horrortales #scvampire #gurujistory

read more
A horrific touch 
(Based on true story. Full piece in caption) It was cold night of 15 december 2019. The clock on my wrist was saying it was 10:31pm . I was walking through a desolate street. The old leaf  was crunching under my feet.Returning from my chemistry tution. Dark and gloomy clouds had caged the moon. Mild cold zephyr making the trees laugh like devil.The hooting of owl was threatening me about something. Only a lone street lamp casts a dim, yellow light on road. I saw a lady was walking towards me. Wearing a saree.
At the very next moment I real

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification