Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chocomilkintheshoes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chocomilkintheshoes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about —cho represents the functional group, kem cho meaning in hindi, dil cho kad gea sad shayri 0, images to dil ko cho lene wali baat ka shayri 0, cho gath one for all,

• 1 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Suparas Jain

Chocomilk in the shoes. Episode 5. Recap: I kept thinking about journey to a new city for the first time and might be forever leaving family,known lanes,childhood friends and though mesmerizing or dismal moments of dawn and dusk I was living in... (Continues in quote area) Chocomilk in the shoes. Tragedic drama with innocency of lying and backstabbing for unusual demand of minds. #Lie #yqbaba #yqquotes #sajalsays #yqstories #chocomilkintheshoes

read more
I didn't let my strongest muscular organs called masseter and tounge to chatter or set any type of conversation with any stranger so I kept my self busy in masticate chewing gum and peeping outside the window flashbacking my life in those 6 hours of train travelling.

The moments I'd lived playing hide and seek,ice water,etc. in streets and realised how vary changes took place into me like from playing ice water to became a cricket champion, from eating chocolates to smoking cigarette, learning whole syllabus to focus on what's important and worth to learn, remain silent to start wantonnessing in class,this is how everything changed in the journy of life from childhood to turned seventeen.

It is always a different experience for me to travel in new cities. A feel of being dream seeker flooded into me whenever I thinks about travelling, Travelling as in placed always on top in the the best parts of my life I wished to do always.It waked up in me as baby who stares at the sky and astonishes about infinite blue sky and flutters arms is worth scenic more similar to have an urge desire to fly.I always finds a new me over regular one at new lands making inner me more identifying.

Chocomilk in the shoes.
Episode 5.

Recap: I kept thinking about journey to a new city for the first time and might be forever leaving family,known lanes,childhood friends and though mesmerizing or dismal moments of dawn and dusk I was living in...
(Continues in quote area)

Chocomilk in the shoes.
Tragedic drama with innocency of lying and backstabbing for unusual demand of minds.

Suparas Jain

Hey readers, Hope you're loving Chocomilk in the shoes. Next episode will publish on 25th of September. love life #Stories #chocomilkintheshoes #yqquotes #yqbaba #sajalsays #chocomilkmoments

read more
"let the days passes,
let the story going on,
either of yours,
or the inked one..."

#chocomilkintheshoes
#chocomilkmoments Hey readers,
Hope you're loving Chocomilk in the shoes.

Next episode will publish on 25th of September.

#love #life #stories #chocomilkintheshoes #yqquotes #yqbaba #sajalsays

Suparas Jain

Chocomilk in the shoes. Episode 4. Recap: ...It was even half an hour passed but I lied remain as I were in seeking out a kinda barrier is being crux between my breathes and air.... (Continues In quote) Chocomilk in the shoes. Tragedic drama with innocency of lying and backstabbing for unusual demand of minds. #Lie #yqbaba #yqquotes #sajalsays #yqstories #chocomilkintheshoes

read more
Chocomilk in the shoes.
Episode 4

Chocomilk in the shoes.
Episode 4.

Recap: ...It was even half an hour passed but I lied remain as I were in seeking out a kinda barrier is being crux between my breathes and air....
(Continues In quote)

Chocomilk in the shoes.
Tragedic drama with innocency of lying and backstabbing for unusual demand of minds.

Suparas Jain

Read whole story at Sajal Writings Chocomilk in the shoes. Tragedic drama with innocency of lying and backstabbing for unusual demand of minds.   Use #chocomilkintheshoes for reading the episodes of this series. love life #Pleasure #sajalsays #yqbaba yqtales   

read more
          Read whole story at Sajal Writings
Chocomilk in the shoes.

Use #chocomilkintheshoes for reading the episodes of this series.

#love #life #pleasure #sajalsays #yqbaba #yqtales   

Suparas Jain

Follow Sajal Writings for reading Chocomilk in the shoes and highlighted moments of the series. #chocomilkmoments Chocomilk in the shoes. Tragedic drama with innocency of lying and backstabbing for unusual demand of minds. Use #chocomilkintheshoes for reading the episodes of this series. #Pleasure #yqbaba #yqtales #sajalsays

read more
                 Follow Sajal Writings for reading Chocomilk in the shoes and highlighted moments of the series.
#chocomilkmoments 

Chocomilk in the shoes.

Suparas Jain

Chocomilk in the shoes. Episode 3. Recap: ...but I continued repeating my hit way and you kept repeat all that again and I felts unknowingly happy to hear... (Continues In quote) Chocomilk in the shoes. Tragedic drama with innocency of lying and backstabbing for unusual demand of minds. #Pleasure #yqbaba #yqtales #sajalsays #chocomilkintheshoes #epi3

read more
Chocomilk in the shoes .
Episode 3

And all this drama ends with a heart warming smile of yours with promise to comes at garden in the evening, I just nod my head with a cheerful smile and on that very moment I rushes towards home leaving the game and team in dilemma, they kept calling me but my legs wouldn't stops until I rushed into home for getting ready and masks my face with aunt's best face powders and creams those were lined up in her makeup wardrobe. Hurrying  I  doughed makeup my face whole up to neck then after patting again for giving the perfect complexion of tonned skin I rushed out all again to garden not just for playing but to meet you."

I usually talks her like this in nights since the day I felt a kinda shivering I felt in my heart for being in or of someone as whole. 
The day when I was lying on road clashing with my numbness and trying to collecting my senses back to my memory and in veins.
The day I was just waiting for let a vehicle pass over me so I wouldn't have to suffer more chashing with my haunting memories and wounds.
It was even half an hour passed but I lied remain as I were in seeking out a kinda barrier is being crux between  my breathes and air.
 Chocomilk in the shoes.
Episode 3.

Recap: ...but I continued repeating my hit way and you kept repeat all that again and I felts unknowingly happy to hear...
(Continues In quote)

Chocomilk in the shoes.

Suparas Jain

Chocomilk in the shoes. Tragedic drama with innocency of lying and backstabbing for unusual demand of minds. Use #chocomilkintheshoes for reading the episodes of this series. #chocomilkmoments love life #Pleasure #sajalsays #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
Chocomilk in the shoes.
#chocomilkintheshoes 
#chocomilkmoments

Was it my love or
 your prayers shows
rainbow each time 
when we mets
in the rains,
peeping at us 
behind the 
clouds making smiley. Chocomilk in the shoes.

#chocomilkmoments #love #life #pleasure #sajalsays #yqbaba #yqtales

Suparas Jain

Chocomilk in the shoes. Tragedic drama with innocency of lying and backstabbing for unusual demand of minds. Use #chocomilkintheshoes for reading the episodes of this series. love life #Pleasure #sajalsays #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #chocomilkmoments

read more
Chocomilk in the shoes.
#chocomilkmoments

It was panic that 
how you saught 
my beats 
but refused to
tune with yours. Chocomilk in the shoes.

#love #life #pleasure #sajalsays #yqbaba #yqtales  #yqquotes

Suparas Jain

#chocomilkmoments Chocomilk in the shoes. Tragedic drama with innocency of lying and backstabbing for unusual demand of minds. Use #chocomilkintheshoes for reading the episodes of this series. love life #Pleasure #sajalsays #yqbaba #yqtales #chocomilktalks

read more
                       Chocomilk in the shoes.

(Moments of upcoming episodes.)

"And so you're saying that you'd forgotten the very first moment when we felt each others beats one rainy day in our innocent days.
Had you suffered any nightmare that made your childhood memories faded off,
or it's all is a true lie that one use to term it as the days of pencil and eraser. Are you really okay as you shows but a part of your beats always haunts me to heel your heart that is high on toxicness of mindset screams pain of backstabbing." 
Anuj whispered to the falling drops of heavy downpour under thunderous  night so dark in midnight.

Chocomilk in the shoes:

#chocomilktalks #chocomilkmoments
Chocomilk in the shoes.

#love #life #pleasure #sajalsays #yqbaba #yqtales

Suparas Jain

Chocomilk in the shoes. Tragedic drama with innocency of lying and backstabbing for unusual demand of minds. Use #chocomilkintheshoes for reading the episodes of this series. #epi2 love life #Pleasure #sajalsays #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
Chocomilk in the shoes.
Episode 2

I also want to feel that giggle of teasing you in garden while playing ice water or staining each others cheeks so chubby  with each second bite of chocolate we ate gossiping and sitting on our very favourite last red color bench at the corner of the garden.
 And the hug we did acting as a scene of movie made everyone laugh and took jeer of me at my granny's home, the home I use to call it the first destination of  our date in my young mind having a feel of warmthness breezed with melodious sunshine in cool winter's of my personality.

There were many friends I use to have in Surat like Anuj, Tom the cat of the show as in we use to fought a lot as well as needs the one most, and a reasonable friendship I also had with him because he's cousin of yours due to which how many times I can came at your home just to have one graceful look of you. 
How many time I hitted ball while batting on your roof, just to showered in your innocent scold with a warning of not returning it it would come next time but I continued repeating my hit way and you kept repeat all that again and I felts unknowingly happy to hear.
 Chocomilk in the shoes.

#epi2 #love #life #pleasure #sajalsays #yqbaba #yqtales
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification