Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pristine_ayu Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pristine_ayu Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pristine meaning in hindi, pristine meaning, malhotra pristine villa, wadhwa pristine, pristine foods,

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories

asparklinsoul

Colours♥️ #asparklinsoul Collab with her amazing wallpaper.😍🧡 Hope you liked it dear...!!! ________________________________ #Colors #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #pristine_ayu

read more
let my scars wear those colours,
let me bear those paints instead of pains!!

hold my skin when where you see dark point,
hold me tight when my colours fall down, alright!? Colours♥️

#asparklinsoul

Collab with her amazing wallpaper.😍🧡

Hope you liked it dear...!!!

Suparas Jain

Open for Collab ! #image_prompt : Watch out, the earth's coming to and end, what does this scene inspire you to ink down 💜💜. Share your views 💜. #yqbaba #pristine_ayu (Don't remove this hashtag if you Collab) #Earth #Collab #collabwithme #CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ayushi

read more
Happening of imaginations 
turn out to be true 
is not surprising though,
But,
denying the dreams for some reason is... Open for Collab !
#image_prompt : Watch out, the earth's coming to and end, what does this scene inspire you to ink down 💜💜.
Share your views 💜.
#yqbaba #pristine_ayu (Don't remove this hashtag if you Collab) #earth #collab #collabwithme #collabchallenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ayushi

Suparas Jain

Collab here 💜 ! I love this bg ❤️. The best two will be featured by 10 a.m. tomorrow ❤️❤️. #yqbaba #yqdada #pristine_ayu (Don't remove this hashtag if you Collab) #image #collabwithme #CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ayushi

read more
Fire,
That burns her...
...Her false sins!

Fire of desire. Collab here 💜 !
I love this bg ❤️.
The best two will be featured by 10 a.m. tomorrow ❤️❤️.
#yqbaba #yqdada #pristine_ayu (Don't remove this hashtag if you Collab) #image #collabwithme #collabchallenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ayushi

Suparas Jain

Humbleness of heart lies into dried tears. ❣ Collab Challenge! Spill out your thoughts o'er this Bg ! Lemme know what this makes you think of. Don't remove #pristine_ayu if you Collab. Keep on using my hashtag #pristine_ayu for me to read you. 😉 #yqbaba #collabwithme #Colors #yqdidi #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
There is so much to explore, 
On an ocean bed.
The more deep it is,
The more scars it bears,
Scars of humbleness.  Humbleness of heart lies into dried tears.
❣
Collab Challenge!
Spill out your thoughts o'er this Bg ! Lemme know what this makes you think of. 
Don't remove #pristine_ayu if you Collab. 

Keep on using my hashtag #pristine_ayu for me to read you. 😉
#yqbaba #collabwithme  #colors  #yqdidi #collab

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification