Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lettersdaytwo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lettersdaytwo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone, love letters for him,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Mansi Rajput

Pyari Maa.. I know I will never mention these things in front of you because you'll probably think that I've gone bonkers. Or maybe worse; You'll end up crying. I don't want that. Like every other mother in this planet, for me.. you are the most Beautiful being. I know it's mean but we both know this fact- I love you more than I love Papa. And somewhere in his heart he also knows that. We sing Old Hindi Songs together while doing household chores. You love it when I remember those classic lyr #maa #postmandiaries #yourquotepostman #lettersdaytwo #lettertomymom

read more
"प्यारी मां"

I'm still that Little Girl to you. I still come to you and sit on your lap After a Tiring Day at College. I know I don't fit there anymore. I've grown so much.. and then you tell me.. "A Child is always a Child to a mother. You will always fit in my lap Manu." 

Pyari Maa..

I know I will never mention these things in front of you because you'll probably think that I've gone bonkers. Or maybe worse; You'll end up crying. I don't want that.

Like every other mother in this planet, for me.. you are the most Beautiful being.

I know it's mean but we both know this fact- I love you more than I love Papa. And somewhere in his heart he also knows that. We sing Old Hindi Songs together while doing household chores. You love it when I remember those classic lyr

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification