Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chitchatsession Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chitchatsession Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chitchat meaning in hindi, mahapurush and chi mahiti marathi, chitchat meaning in english, mahapurush and chi mahiti, baksar chi ladhai in marathi,

• 5 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Kulbhushan Arora

Gööd Mörñïñg everyone☺️ Presenting yet another séssíóñ with Kulbhushan Arora🙏💐☕ 🙏🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🙏 Thoibi:- What would you like to say to all during this time of the year where times and situations are getting worse day by day? Your tips to keep góíñg... #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqwriters #yqinterviews #chitchatsession

read more
प्रश्न ऐसे किए
मन को छू गए
मन मुखर हुआ 
अन्तर्मन को
अन्तर्मन भाव कह गए🙏🙏🙏🙏 Gööd Mörñïñg everyone☺️

Presenting yet another séssíóñ with Kulbhushan Arora🙏💐☕

🙏🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🙏

Thoibi:- What would you like to say to all during this time of the year where times and situations are getting worse day by day? Your tips to keep góíñg...

Kulbhushan Arora

A very gööd mörñïñg to all 😇 Let's get inspired with some amazing answers from our very own lovable and respected Kulbhushan Arora🙏💐☕ Thank you Ba Chau 🙏 álwáys ever ready for blessing us all😇 🙏🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🙏 #Inspiration #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqhindi #blessings #yqwriters #chitchatsession

read more
Just sharing from
My experiences of life A very gööd mörñïñg to all 😇
Let's get inspired with some amazing answers from our very own lovable and respected Kulbhushan Arora🙏💐☕ 

Thank you Ba Chau 🙏 álwáys ever ready for blessing us all😇

🙏🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🙏

Kulbhushan Arora

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫 Thoibi🍀:- कोविड की वजह से कई लोगों की जान चली गई...मौजूदा हालात से लोगों में दहशत है...आप क्या कहना चाहेंगे? Kulbhushan Arora🙏:- जी panic तो है, और बेवजह नहीं है महामारी का ये रूप कल्पना से परे की बात है बचपन में नाना जी सुनाते थे *चिंता ता की कीजिए जो अनहोनी होए, मृत्यु कोई अनहोनी नहीं ही, जन्म हुआ है मृत्यु निश्चित है, बचपन में मेरी टीचर ने समझाया की किसी अति प्रिय की मृत्यु हो जाने पर रोना नहीं चाहिए, उनका कोई गुण अपना कर उन्हे अपने भीतर जीवित रखना चाहिए, #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #blessings #yqwriters #chitchatsession

read more
Be selfish
In your selfishness include
Goodness for everyone 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Thoibi🍀:-
कोविड की वजह से कई लोगों की जान चली गई...मौजूदा हालात से लोगों में दहशत है...आप क्या कहना चाहेंगे?

Kulbhushan Arora🙏:- जी panic तो है, और बेवजह नहीं है महामारी का ये रूप कल्पना से परे की बात है
बचपन में नाना जी सुनाते थे
*चिंता ता की कीजिए जो अनहोनी होए,
मृत्यु कोई अनहोनी नहीं ही, जन्म हुआ है मृत्यु निश्चित है, बचपन में मेरी टीचर ने समझाया की किसी अति प्रिय की मृत्यु हो जाने पर रोना नहीं चाहिए, उनका कोई गुण अपना कर उन्हे अपने भीतर जीवित रखना चाहिए,

Kulbhushan Arora

💫👼😇😇😇👼💫 Big round of applause for 👏👏👏 Kulbhushan Arora 🙏💐 (Ba Chau ❤️🤗) Thoibi:- चांद दूर होकर भी पास लगता है... इंसान पास होकर भी दूर... Add your bëäütïfül words to it ✍️ #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #feelingblessed #yqwriters #writingresolution #chitchatsession #amazingsoul

read more
How can this session end without answering eight questions which are waiting 
Answers from you 💫👼😇😇😇👼💫

Big round of applause for 👏👏👏 Kulbhushan Arora 🙏💐 (Ba Chau ❤️🤗)

Thoibi:- चांद दूर होकर भी पास लगता है...
इंसान पास होकर भी दूर...
Add your bëäütïfül words to it ✍️

Chitra Iyer

💫👼😇😇😇👼💫 Big round of applause 👏👏👏 for Mástérpíécé wrítér Chitra 💐 Thoibi:-Téll ús sóméthíñg ábóút yóúrsélf Chïträ:- Life walks through me as a human who has her priorities right, who laughs, cries becoz nothing seems right tho they say, 'it's alright, nothing is wrong, nothing is right..keep going with love in sight with love's insight. #soulful #yqbaba #yqwriter #feelingblessed #writingresolution #testimonials #chitchatsession #chitstestimonial

read more
Uff. It was fun 💫👼😇😇😇👼💫

Big round of applause 👏👏👏
for Mástérpíécé wrítér Chitra 💐

Thoibi:-Téll ús sóméthíñg ábóút yóúrsélf

Chïträ:- Life walks through me as a human who has her priorities right, who laughs, cries becoz nothing seems right tho they say, 'it's alright, nothing is wrong, nothing is right..keep going with love in sight with love's insight.

Chitra Iyer

💫👼😇😇😇👼💫 Big round of applause 👏👏👏 for Mástérpíécé wrítér Chitra 💐 Thoibi:-Téll ús sóméthíñg ábóút yóúrsélf Chïträ:- Life walks through me as a human who has her priorities right, who laughs, cries becoz nothing seems right tho they say, 'it's alright, nothing is wrong, nothing is right..keep going with love in sight with love's insight. #soulful #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqwriter #feelingblessed #writingresolution #chitchatsession

read more
This by amazing thoibi shall be cherished for life..💕 💫👼😇😇😇👼💫

Big round of applause 👏👏👏
for Mástérpíécé wrítér Chitra 💐

Thoibi:-Téll ús sóméthíñg ábóút yóúrsélf

Chïträ:- Life walks through me as a human who has her priorities right, who laughs, cries becoz nothing seems right tho they say, 'it's alright, nothing is wrong, nothing is right..keep going with love in sight with love's insight.

Abhishek Latta

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫 He is a very passionate writer, deep thinker, Blêssêd with an insightful mind and his wríté-úps never fail to amazed all his readers ... Please give a big round of applause to Abhishek Latta 👏👏👏☕ 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫 Thoibi:- Tell us something about yourself Abhishek:- I am Abhishek from beautiful city of lakes, Udaipur, Rajasthan. I am a free will person who like doing things that I love and where my heart feel connected. I have dedicated this life of mine to my free will and th #Inspiring #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqwriters #chitchatsession

read more
Thank you so much 👍
(Read Caption ) 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
He is a very passionate writer, deep thinker, Blêssêd with an insightful mind and his wríté-úps never fail to amazed all his readers ... Please give a big round of applause to Abhishek Latta 👏👏👏☕

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Thoibi:- Tell us something about yourself

Abhishek:- I am Abhishek from beautiful city of lakes, Udaipur, Rajasthan. I am a free will person who like doing things that I love and where my heart feel connected. I have dedicated this life of mine to my free will and th

Sahana~

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫 She is an adorable soul who writes mötïvätïñg & ïnspïrïng quotes and she is full of love ❤️ Let's give her a big round of applause 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Sahana 💐💖🤗 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫 Thoibi🍀 Describe Sahana❤️ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqwriters #yqinterviews #chitchatsession #adorablesoul

read more
My gratitude to you angel.
I got interviewed for the first time.
Read her post below friends. 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

She is an adorable soul who writes mötïvätïñg & ïnspïrïng quotes and she is full of love ❤️
Let's give her a big round of applause 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Sahana 💐💖🤗

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Thoibi🍀 Describe Sahana❤️

Deepak Kanoujia

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫 He expresses his emotions and views Amãzîñgly through his wríté-úps and he writes Rockin' captions which complement his write-ups bëäütïfülly 👌 Let's give a Big round of applause 👏👏👏 to Deepak Kanoujia ☕☺️😇 Déépák:- THOIBI thank you so much for making me part your chit chat session... Thanks for making me comfortable among the talented league of your conversation show...I must appreciate this is one of fantastic initiatives by you to connect people in a good sense , I am already g #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #feelingblessed #yqwriters #fabulous #chitchatsession

read more
Thanks THOIBI,
Hope I am able
to maintain the legacy
of dignity created by
You & other fellow writers...
(READ CAPTION) 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
He expresses his emotions and views Amãzîñgly through his wríté-úps and he writes Rockin' captions which complement his write-ups bëäütïfülly 👌
Let's give a Big round of applause 👏👏👏 to Deepak Kanoujia ☕☺️😇

Déépák:- THOIBI thank you so much 
for making me part your chit chat session...
Thanks for making me comfortable among the talented league of your conversation show...I must appreciate this is one of fantastic initiatives by you to connect people in a good sense , I am already g

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification