Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best duskycomplexion Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best duskycomplexion Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dus numbri mujhe dard rahta hai 260, at dusk and forever gates of ishtar, sawaal dus crore ka, dus bahane karke le gaye dil, dawn and dusk quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Deepak Kanoujia

"dear dusk" = That dusky ugly girl feckless = Useless...Jolly = Joyful #modishtro #deepakkanoujia #pradhunik #duskycomplexion Hello Cascadians🎉🎊 Welcome to the day 11 of 26 day Alphabetical Chase. Here we will give a letter and a form of poetry. Today you have to write a poem 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 (last word of last line should END with K, i.e last word should be like barK, bacK etc) your with that letter we gave in BG and in that form we choose for you. Don't worry! We will teach you first about the form o #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWAlphaChase #CWAC11

read more
In rain drops or in drops of dew
I don't see you but I find you dear "dusk"
Few came during this dark and gone few
I am jolly even in a feckless aimless que
When I am with you dear pretty "dusk"
I don't see you but I find you dear "dusk"
  "dear dusk" = That dusky ugly girl
feckless = Useless...Jolly = Joyful
#modishtro #deepakkanoujia #pradhunik
#duskycomplexion 

Hello Cascadians🎉🎊
Welcome to the day 11 of 26 day Alphabetical Chase. Here we will give a letter and a form of poetry. Today you have to write a poem 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 (last word of last line should END with K, i.e last word should be like barK, bacK etc) your with that letter we gave in BG and in that form we choose for you. Don't worry! We will teach you first about the form o

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification