Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best purplexion Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best purplexion Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rah pur khar hai kya hona hai lyrics, pur umeed quotes in urdu, pur meaning in hindi, na jani pur, pakae pur ke,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Mansi Rajput

If it's not clear to your eyes. Don't blame me. Purples are like that. It was supposed to be a poem, but ended up like this mess. I can't even call it a prose. #Yeah #whatever #purplexion

read more
About Purple.

When I was at my dramatic best, I remember I told you once,
If my soul had a color, it would look like a palette full of purple.

But you in all your absurdity, joined me into this purple madness. You started painting a picture, of a home, our home, with a glass ceiling, built away from the city lights among the interiors of a lavender field.  Where we could witness all the sun and all the rain, without feeling a splash.

You liked my violets, because you loved me. I can't complain your temper but the canvas got stained and drained in the unsolicited rains of summer. 

And until today, I hold myself responsible more than I will ever blame you. The more you plunged into blending those reds and blues, just like tones of my tropical and arctic moods, purple was reduced to seem like a peculiar yet, confusing shade in your eyes.
I became an ambiguity for you. 
Left unresolved. Just like your unfinished art. If it's not clear to your eyes. Don't blame me. Purples are like that.
It was supposed to be a poem, but ended up like this mess. I can't even call it a prose. 

#yeah 
#whatever
#purplexion

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification