Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QuoteSeries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QuoteSeries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good morning quotes for love in hindi 260, i need you quotes for him, hindi love quote image, teachers day images and quotes, trust quotes and sayings,

• 1 Followers
  • 131 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

CalmKazi

अकेले हम हैं, अकेले तुम भी,
हम अकेले यहीं, तुम भीड़ में कहीं #CalmKaziWrites #OnLoneliness #Inspiring #EyeOpener #Solitude #YQBaba #QuoteSeries #हिंदी #Hindi #YQDidi

Click on #IshFAQ for more musings on Love.

CalmKazi

#dearmom पुरानी है चिट्ठी, फिर से लिखता हूँ । माँ का प्यार, रोज़ याद करता हूँ । प्यारी माँ, आज रात का खाने का निवाला, #Food #MothersDay #yqbaba #letter #yqdidi #repost #calmkaziwrites #QuoteSeries #MyMomReadsThese

read more
प्यारी माँ,
आज रात का खाने का निवाला, 
मैंने खुद बना के खाया ;
तेरा वो हर रोज़ का डांटना, 
अब जा कर समझ पाया ;
वो रोज़ रात को देर से,
घर जब भी मैं आया ;
तुझे चौकी पर थाली रखे बैठा पाया, 
बेमतलब गुस्से में बैग जो अंदर रख आया ।
फिर तूने रोज़ का वही सवाल दोहराया,
"बेटा खाना खाया ?"
मैं भी तपाक से पूछ लेता कभी,
"क्या तुमने भी खाया ?"
फिर दोनों हामी भर देते बस ;
तूने झूठ को अच्छा बनाया,
अपना झूठ मैंने बुरा ही पाया ।।
माँ आज मैंने खाना खुद बनाया,
तब यह समझ आया । #DearMom

पुरानी है चिट्ठी, फिर से लिखता हूँ । 
माँ का प्यार, रोज़ याद करता हूँ ।

प्यारी माँ,

आज रात का खाने का निवाला,

CalmKazi

Trying my hand at something different. Blending the rawness of thought and action into a story which seems kind of poetic. Click on #ishfaq for more musings on Love Full Poetry - The Fallen Soldier #English #yqbaba #inspirations #calmkaziwrites #maybesomeday #QuoteSeries #OnPainAndLove #KingdomOfHeart #WhenISawHer #TheEvolutionOfAPoet

read more
The Fallen Soldier

Taking matters into his own hands 
he thought of a plan. 
A wild and uncharted expedition.

He thought of a nook to explore,
in the palace he lived.
Where not as a king he dwelt.

He was but a soldier of fortune.
Though might have been an unfortunate, 
result of a king's folly.

But he knew now his destiny,
awaited in that nook he desired.

Maybe he will die or maybe he will grow
into something far more spectacular,
than his raw miniscule form.

"I will grow more in poetry, 
I will spread more like my brother,
in prose and song" spoke Pain,
speaking of his brother Love,
in the kingdom of Heart. Trying my hand at something different. Blending the rawness of thought and action into a story which seems kind of poetic.

Click on #IshFAQ for more musings on Love

Full Poetry -

The Fallen Soldier

CalmKazi

Or was it Cinder-Ella ? Initiating a new open challenge #FTQC The Fairy Tale Quote Challenge. Write an original quote/poetry/one-liner with a fairy tale backgroud of your choice. Take your favorite story and draw its parallels in your own words. Not a general statement on fairy tales and their futility/hope. Language no bar! Try to get the essence of your view across as clearly as possible. Tag me with #FTQC in your quotes. Nominate your amigos ! #Dreams #Mind #yqbaba #yqdidi #fairytales #yourpresence #QuoteStories #calmkaziwrites #QuoteSeries #cinderellastory

read more
You entered my mind-palace, 
in a gown of stars.
You danced in my hall of thoughts, 
and walked through memories.
'Twas when the clock struck 12,
you rushed down ignorant stairs.
To leave me staring,
at your pumpkin coach of revelry.
I woke up! Slipper held in hand,
of a smile we shared.

I still look for that moment,
and your name, Ella ?
I am still searching... Or was it Cinder-Ella ?

Initiating a new open challenge #FTQC The Fairy Tale Quote Challenge. 

Write an original quote/poetry/one-liner with a fairy tale backgroud of your choice. Take your favorite story and draw its parallels in your own words. Not a general statement on fairy tales and their futility/hope.

Language no bar! Try to get the essence of your view across as clearly as possible. Tag me with #FTQC in your quotes. Nominate your amigos !

CalmKazi

#grewup Challenge by Sneha Dewani Nominated by Shubhi Khare Not sure if this is something already quoted. Let me know. #calmkaziwrites #yqbaba #yqdidi #QuoteSeries

read more
Somewhere between "भाग लो !" (run away) and "भाग लो" (take part) we grew up. #grewup Challenge by Sneha Dewani 

Nominated by Shubhi Khare 

Not sure if this is something already quoted. Let me know.

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #YQDidi #QuoteSeries

CalmKazi

Pratarot Card Reader (n)

When you ask too many questions to your Tarot Card Reader viz. Muhalle mein paani kab aayega ? Mere joote ka size kyun badha ?  #inventword #CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #YQDidi #QuoteSeries #Humor #PunChayat #OkBye #PapiPJ

Click on #CalmKaziJokes for more

CalmKazi

#Future #yqbaba #calmkaziwrites #Motivation #musings #Dwellings #QuoteSeries Photo By - Shane Becker (via PIXELS App)

read more
When your Past is on vacation, you arrive at your Future. #future #YQBaba #CalmKaziWrites #Motivation #Musings #Dwellings #QuoteSeries

Photo By - Shane Becker (via PIXELS App)

CalmKazi

OnomainKyunKiya (v)

When you end up hiding a sound with another sound. viz. Masking a fart with a cough

Origin
Onomatopoeia - formation of a word from a sound associated with what is named #inventword #YQBaba #CalmKaziWrites Ankush Tiwari Harsh Snehanshu 

#PunChayat #WordPlay #NewWord #Humor #Invention #This #QuoteSeries 

CalmKazi

#FGM #awareness Challenge by Rashida Vali (Translation for you below) Female genital mutilation (FGM), also known as female genital cutting and female circumcision, is the ritual removal of some or all of the external female genitalia. The practice is found in Africa, Asia and the Middle East, and within communities from countries in which FGM is common The girl asks the society here a reason for this heinous crime they committed. Full Poetry - #Hindi #yqbaba #हिंदी #कविता #yqdidi #humanrights #calmkaziwrites #QuoteSeries

read more
कहाँ था ये दर्द, जब फुसलाया था तुमने ?
कौनसा था गुनाह, जिसकी सजा मिली मुझे ?

हँसी की गूँज, किलकारियों को दबा चुकी ।
तुम्हारी वो हक़ीक़त, नकाबों को जला चुकी ।

आज लहू के आँसू रोया ये घर वैसे,
जैसे कभी मुझको तुमने था रुलाया ।। #FGM #awareness Challenge by Rashida Vali (Translation for you below)

Female genital mutilation (FGM), also known as female genital cutting and female circumcision, is the ritual removal of some or all of the external female genitalia. The practice is found in Africa, Asia and the Middle East, and within communities from countries in which FGM is common

The girl asks the society here a reason for this heinous crime they committed.

Full Poetry -

CalmKazi

#inventword #yqbaba Ankush Tiwari Harsh Snehanshu A bit late to the party. #calmkaziwrites #Punchayat #wordplay #newword #humor #invention #this #QuoteSeries Click on #CalmKaziJokes for more

read more
Chisperer (n)
A person who spreads a news with added detail, when being specifically told otherwise.

Ghisperer (n)
A chisperer who believes in another chisperer.

Origin
Chinese Whisperer = Chisperer
Gullible Chisperer = Ghisperer
(Assume unparliamentary words in place of Chinese and Gullible above) #inventword #YQBaba Ankush Tiwari Harsh Snehanshu 

A bit late to the party.

#CalmKaziWrites #PunChayat #WordPlay #NewWord #Humor #Invention #This #QuoteSeries 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification