Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best OnContemporaryWriters Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best OnContemporaryWriters Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about contemporary still life artists, museum of modern and contemporary art, modern art and contemporary art, contemporary prose poetry, new exhibitions of contemporary art,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

CalmKazi

Some amateurs like me, may not possess the courage to always lament but write to motivate our own self. I do not see the point of being a hopeless romantic, a heartbreak kid. I want myself to be fully open to possibilities. I want to grow as a thinker and a writer than just a mere poet. I want to be a Gulzar and an Akhtar of my generation where my mere thoughts and views become poetry. A long way to reach there. But I try to keep everything simple and overthought, so that you just nee to listen #yqbaba #calmkaziwrites #MagicOfPoetry #OnContemporaryWriters

read more
I sometimes feel that writers, poets and amateurs like me live to grow out of their pain. Some sustain it enough to pour it over pages of pure passion. Others give it up after the 30 seconds of fame. The best thing about it is whenever you see, hear or read such writers you can feel the rawness of their emotion about how bare minimum thought is portrayed beautifully by pen and how you can relate to it. That is the magic of poetry and that is what any writer lives for. Some amateurs like me, may not possess the courage to always lament but write to motivate our own self. I do not see the point of being a hopeless romantic, a heartbreak kid. I want myself to be fully open to possibilities. I want to grow as a thinker and a writer than just a mere poet. I want to be a Gulzar and an Akhtar of my generation where my mere thoughts and views become poetry. A long way to reach there. But I try to keep everything simple and overthought, so that you just nee to listen

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification