Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CalmKaziStories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CalmKaziStories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about calm noises to help you sleep, keep calm and love sports, calm noises to sleep, keep calm and love posters 10, keep calm and love a 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

CalmKazi

#TheFinalOver #Ch3 #CalmKaziStories #thumbsizedstories #Ep14 Click on #TheFinalOver for all chapters. Part 1 of Chapter 3 for my series. Read all parts by clicking on the hashtag above. #Cricket #story #IPL #War #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqtales #fiction #calmkaziwrites

read more
CH. 3 THE ROSTER (Pt. I)

Our match was organized every afternoon on an invite-only basis. The many aspects that went into this decision were too complicated for any adult to understand.
First there was the sunlight, there was a kothi on the West side of the most well paved street and Percy's house on the East side. This meant that the best light we got among the two-three storeyed houses along the street was 11 AM to about 4 PM. 
Another factor was the curfew, these days our parents never allowed us to be outside after 6 PM. They doused all lamps and fed us in candle light very quietly. Often I heard drones of airplanes and a few times my dad caught me on the roof checking out the lights. Twice I was given a warning but the third time I got the belt. Needless to say I followed the regime to the tee.

(Continued in caption ...) #TheFinalOver #Ch3 #CalmKaziStories

#ThumbSizedStories #Ep14

Click on #TheFinalOver for all chapters.

Part 1 of Chapter 3 for my series. Read all parts by clicking on the hashtag above.

CalmKazi

#TheFinalOver #Ch2 #CalmKaziStories #thumbsizedstories #Ep13 Click on #TheFinalOver for all chapters. Part 2 of Chapter 2 for my series. Read all parts by clicking on the hashtag above. #Cricket #story #IPL #War #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqtales #fiction #calmkaziwrites

read more
CH.2 THE KIT (Pt. II)

Reiner and Boons had a big responsibility at hand. Since their deployment amidst hankering from loved ones to connect the Commander had also given them special instructions to mingle with the locals.
Their specialty included pulling off two men operations on their own which had been critical in offense against enemy forces. "Ratchet and Plank" as they were lovingly dubbed by their comarades had the audacity and tactics in place to wield out plans of excellent prowess. "Plank" Boons was an enviable spotter who could give pin point enemy locations to his sniper friend "Ratchet" Reiner and that did the trick during the operations. Their daily routine involved training in-gear with the camouflaged suits and ammo and also some tactical hand to hand in traditional kurta pyjama and head gear for emergencies.

(Continued in caption ..) 
#TheFinalOver #Ch2 #CalmKaziStories

#ThumbSizedStories #Ep13

Part 2 of Chapter 2 for my series. Read all parts by clicking on the hashtag above.

CalmKazi

#TheFinalOver #Ch2 #CalmKaziStories #thumbsizedstories #Ep12 Click on #TheFinalOver for all chapters. Part 1 of Chapter 2 for my series. Read all parts by clicking on the hashtag above. #Cricket #story #IPL #War #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqtales #fiction #calmkaziwrites

read more
CH.2 The Kit (Pt. I)

The English willow bat with its firm cracks and healthy grip lured us all the time. The story behind it was vague.

Percy told us that he was on the way to the next village and while passing a vicious route through the mountains, 20 dacoits attacked him. He used a makeshift spear made out of a stick and killed all but one of them, only to carefully follow him as he went to his camp. There he napalmed the whole place and which is why we had the earthquake the other day. Only things left were this ball and bat that he was able to grab before the whole place turned to ash. The blood stains on the grip were his markings of the massacre. I believed him for some time, he was well built for all of us combined, I was eagerly waiting for my growth sprout to come in just to stand tall like Percy. 

(Continued in Caption ... ) #TheFinalOver #Ch2 #CalmKaziStories

#ThumbSizedStories #Ep12

Part 1 of Chapter 2 for my series. Read all parts by clicking on the hashtag above.

CalmKazi

#TheFinalOver #ch1 #CalmKaziStories #thumbsizedstories #Ep11 Click on #TheFinalOver for all chapters. Part 2 of Chapter 1 for my series. Read all parts by clicking on the hashtag above. #Cricket #story #IPL #War #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqtales #fiction #calmkaziwrites

read more
CH.1 The Field (Pt.II)

Outside the town, about 10 or so miles from it, we knew of a weird base that had been set up by men dressed in muddy clothing. Our fathers had told us not to go anywhere near those places and I had caught glimpse of tall men carrying guns around a couple of times.
Percy's theory was that these were bodyguards protecting our village from his father's enemies as they wanted to capture him for ransom. Since a lot of nearby village knew of his fame it was necessary to have heavy weaponary surround the village strategically to fight enemies in case of an attack.
The other day I heard Sifar talking to my father about our village being a strategic position for rebels and how the base helped us survive the ongoing war between the rebels and the king. They were 'Amereeks' who had come in to help us survive the war. As days went by it was difficult to gather much of the trade items from nearby villages and we had to resort to giving out some supplies to the batallion. The rebels had slaughtered people who refused to give them shelter and food in the name of "JeeHaan" that they were fighting.
No wonder Percy needed all this protection, these rebels sounded dangerous. #TheFinalOver #Ch1 #CalmKaziStories

#ThumbSizedStories #Ep11

Part 2 of Chapter 1 for my series. Read all parts by clicking on the hashtag above.

CalmKazi

#TheFinalOver #ch1 #CalmKaziStories #thumbsizedstories #Ep9 Click on #TheFinalOver for all chapters. Here is the first chapter to my new short story series "The Final Over". You can read the full chapter below as well. Do let me know your review in the comments below. #Cricket #IPL #War #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqtales #fiction #calmkaziwrites

read more
The Final Over- CH.1 The Field (Pt. I)

Our town had always been as small as they came, I vaguely remember the familiar faces and happy smiles when I used to run around with my kite in hand.
Being a little kid of the Almond dealer had it's perks. A free hand, and a lot of friends to play. We had uncle Sifar, the local balloon vendor who had a knack of making ridiculous shapes with his balloons on demand.
Sunny, my closest friend was the son of the local opium dealer. I had an edge above everyone because of that. The perfect mixture of skinny and bossy.
His elder brother Percy was 2 years elder to us, so he was  the boss of our gang. We had Rafeek, Ashfaq, Waqaas, and Sahil. So our gang was pretty legitimate.
We had square streets surrounding rows of houses which made it hard to maneuver four wheelers deep in the town where we lived, the trade market was held on the outskirts to allow for parking. We also had a small tea shop on the corner from my house where all our fathers used to sit down every evening to discuss some "war" that was about to break out.
I still remember that fateful day 3 years ago, when Percy got hold of a bat and a ball. Things were about to get real ugly. #TheFinalOver #Ch1 #CalmKaziStories

#ThumbSizedStories #Ep9

Here is the first chapter to my new short story series "The Final Over". You can read the full chapter below as well. Do let me know your review in the comments below.

CalmKazi

#TheFinalOver #Prologue #CalmKaziStories #thumbsizedstories #Ep8 Finally brought myself to start this series. Here is the prologue to a "n" part series I plan to write. I will release episodes every two or three days, depending upon your review. Do let me know in the comments below. Click on #TheFinalOver for all episodes. #Cricket #IPL #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqtales #calmkaziwrites

read more
The Final Over - Prologue

Here we are, yet another morning. Yet another sunlit day. 

Percy shouted, "Can you not disturb the stumps before the toss ?" I pulled back my hands from brushing the precariously balanced sticks. Maybe "sticks" is the wrong term, but what to do, the fibulae used for middle stump were the most abundant long structures on the street. This one was an old dirty one, probably a couple of weeks old.

The helmet behind Sunny held the brain that controlled them I guess. I say "helmet" for lack of a better term. "Hitting the skull will get you five runs. Sunny ! you keep for this inning " Percy knew his rules. It was a good day, we had planned a long match today. #TheFinalOver #Prologue #CalmKaziStories 

#ThumbSizedStories #Ep8

Finally brought myself to start this series. Here is the prologue to a "n" part series I plan to write. I will release episodes every two or three days, depending upon your review. Do let me know in the comments below.

Click on #TheFinalOver for all episodes.

CalmKazi

चपल, चंचल, चिंतामणि, जिसकी लेखनी न शर्माती ।
इलाहाबाद में बीता बचपन, जयपुर में अल्हड़ घूमें ।
पुणे में इंसान बने, परदेस में साहब हुए ।
दूर रहकर मिट्टी से थोड़ा कुछ जो सीखा,
पन्नों में ही रह जाता था सरीखा ।
कॉमिक और फिल्मों का प्यार न छूटा,
फिर एक दिन YQ का छींका फूटा ।
सोते शायर ने करवट ली ।
लेखनी फिर बोल पड़ी ।
आज कुछ महीने हो चले हैं ।
अभी भी हम तो बस कह रहे हैं ।। Click to check out my current works below #CalmKaziWrites 
👇

STORIES
#HTBKRT (हम तो बस कह रहे थे - Small Town Musings)
#ThumbSizedStories (Short Stories)
#CalmKaziStories (Stories in Episodes)

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification