Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Seahorses Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Seahorses Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dimaggio in old man and the sea, a true story of sea turtles information, a true story of sea turtles ppt, a true story of sea turtles summary, a true story of sea turtles,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

CalmKazi

SEAHORSES #YQWallWritings challenge by Prabhat Nb nominated by Galaxi Chakma I hope this is as fun for you as it is for me. I am writing poetry on all the Wallpapers which you can read by clicking here -> #CalmKaziGraffiti Full poetry : #Sea #Imagination #yqbaba #children #Shield #games #Sword #warriors #NAPOWRIMO #Marching #playtime #calmkaziwrites #Seahorses

read more
"Seahorse !" she said,
stretching her arm, 
to the red horizon.
All I could see was chaos,
looking deep into
the green blue commotion.
Staring blankly,
at the bustle,
it finally struck.
The waves weren't amuck !

The crests were the hustle,
of manes unleashed,
The turns were swishes,
of swords unsheathed.
Sinewy warriors,
holding reins and shield.
Marching to charge,
at the call of Sun.
"Seahorses, I see!" I said,
and the games continued. SEAHORSES

#YQWallWritings challenge by Prabhat Nb nominated by Galaxi Chakma 

I hope this is as fun for you as it is for me. I am writing poetry on all the Wallpapers which you can read by clicking here ->  #CalmKaziGraffiti 

Full poetry :

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification