Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ch3 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ch3 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ch oh ch3,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

a a

#CH3 ALL THE BEST ISRO

©a a #nightsky

CalmKazi

#TheFinalOver #Ch3 #CalmKaziStories #thumbsizedstories #Ep14 Click on #TheFinalOver for all chapters. Part 1 of Chapter 3 for my series. Read all parts by clicking on the hashtag above. #Cricket #story #IPL #War #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqtales #fiction #calmkaziwrites

read more
CH. 3 THE ROSTER (Pt. I)

Our match was organized every afternoon on an invite-only basis. The many aspects that went into this decision were too complicated for any adult to understand.
First there was the sunlight, there was a kothi on the West side of the most well paved street and Percy's house on the East side. This meant that the best light we got among the two-three storeyed houses along the street was 11 AM to about 4 PM. 
Another factor was the curfew, these days our parents never allowed us to be outside after 6 PM. They doused all lamps and fed us in candle light very quietly. Often I heard drones of airplanes and a few times my dad caught me on the roof checking out the lights. Twice I was given a warning but the third time I got the belt. Needless to say I followed the regime to the tee.

(Continued in caption ...) #TheFinalOver #Ch3 #CalmKaziStories

#ThumbSizedStories #Ep14

Click on #TheFinalOver for all chapters.

Part 1 of Chapter 3 for my series. Read all parts by clicking on the hashtag above.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification