Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Bombings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Bombings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 1993 bombay bombings, lhr to bom, klh to bom flight, auh to bom, defuse bomb in cs,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

CalmKazi

--------------------------------------–------------------- I sprinted across the rusted tin can board walk of the banana beach across the field I rushed through the foliage to break free of the tree shade that reined me in. Leaving the rusted locomotor engine that used to steam through and now lay still heavy with years. Jack was right beside me holding a tin foil hat and a makeshift broad sword he chose as a weapon We both thought the same thing, bleak, wide eyed, blue and sad. #poem #yqbaba #yqdidi #rhymes #yopowrimo #hiroshima #calmkaziwrites #Bombings

read more
Leaving behind the tall, enthralling, mechanical motives of molten Earth, the sunlight receded across water marsh and leaned into nothingness with no one in sight.

(Read full poem in caption) --------------------------------------–-------------------
I sprinted across the rusted tin can board walk of the banana beach across the field
I rushed through the foliage to break free of the tree shade that reined me in.

Leaving the rusted locomotor engine that used to steam through and now lay still heavy with years.
Jack was right beside me holding a tin foil hat and a makeshift broad sword he chose as a weapon

We both thought the same thing, bleak, wide eyed, blue and sad.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification