Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best eroticacottage Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best eroticacottage Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about erotic love, best erotic quotes, most erotic poem, erotica meaning in hindi, rabindranath tagore poems abt erotic love,

• 1 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Bhoomi Anand

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. #MnMvoicemoans #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #eroticacottage Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
act as a music for my ears.
Because,the way you moan
relaxes me. Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMvoicemoans #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #eroticacottage
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Bhoomi Anand

🙊❤️✨ PC -: Pinterest #eroticacottage #erotica_hindi #moansandmoons #yqbaba _________________________________________________

read more
सिमट जाऊं मैं यूं बिस्तर में,
पर तुम जकड़ लोगे इस तरह
कि खुद को बचा ही ना
पाऊं मैं। 🙊❤️✨

PC -: Pinterest

#eroticacottage #erotica_hindi #moansandmoons #yqbaba 

Bhoomi Anand

Hello writers! Collab with our alphabetical prompt (today's letter F) and write your erotic thoughts. Best ones will be highlighted ✨ #MnMfitmebetween #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #eroticacottage Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
love and pleasure.
Where love is infinite
and pleasure is like
the soothing weather. Hello writers! 

Collab with our alphabetical prompt (today's letter F) and write your erotic thoughts. 

Best ones will be highlighted ✨

#MnMfitmebetween #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #eroticacottage

Bhoomi Anand

दिन भर बिजली का कुछ पता नहीं था और जब हुआ तो मैं घर के काम में इतना व्यस्त हो गई की खुद स्नान करने का समय ही नहीं मिला। रात के 11 बज रहे होंगे घर के पीछे आंगन में मैने पहले ही अपने स्नान की व्यवस्था कर रखी थी और उस वक्त वहां कोई होता भी नही इसलिए मैने वहीं स्नान करने का सोचा। पर तब भी,मैने अपनी तसल्ली के लिए छत पर टीन शेड रख दिया और चारों ओर पर्दे लगा दिए। अब मैं निश्चिंत थी और मैं उस छोटे से स्नानघर जो मैने अभी अभी बनाया था उसमे जाकर बैठ गई। नग्न होकर मैं एक पीतल के पात्र से अपने शरीर पर पानी ड #yqbaba #erotica #erotica_hindi #moansandmoons #eroticacottage

read more
साजन।

(अनुशीर्षक पढ़ें) दिन भर बिजली का कुछ पता नहीं था और जब हुआ तो मैं घर के काम में इतना व्यस्त हो गई की खुद स्नान करने का समय ही नहीं मिला। रात के 11 बज रहे होंगे घर के पीछे आंगन में मैने पहले ही अपने स्नान की व्यवस्था कर रखी थी और उस वक्त वहां कोई होता भी नही इसलिए मैने वहीं स्नान करने का सोचा। पर तब भी,मैने अपनी तसल्ली के लिए छत पर टीन शेड रख दिया और चारों ओर पर्दे लगा दिए। अब मैं निश्चिंत थी और मैं उस छोटे से स्नानघर जो मैने अभी अभी बनाया था उसमे जाकर बैठ गई। नग्न होकर मैं एक पीतल के पात्र से अपने शरीर पर पानी ड

Bhoomi Anand

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. Best ones will be highlighted. #MnMlostineachother #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #eroticacottage Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
and diving into each
other,unrevealing those
secrets which we feel
afraid to share.
This is what I call
love making. Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

Best ones will be highlighted.

#MnMlostineachother #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #eroticacottage

Bhoomi Anand

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. Best ones will be highlighted. #MnMneckhome #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #eroticacottage Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
where I pour my stress and
you kissing mine relieves me. Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMneckhome #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #eroticacottage

Bhoomi Anand

PUNISHMENT 🖤✨ PC-: Pinterest #erotica #erotica_moanlove #moansandmoons #punishment #lovemaking love #eroticacottage

read more
Coming closer to you,
our lips were going to meet.
But shy me tried to escape and
you grabbed me from behind.
"You have done a big mistake my little
girl."
You tied my hands to bed and
you came top of me and what
you said made my soul shiver,
"Now get ready to be punished for the
whole night." PUNISHMENT 🖤✨

PC-: Pinterest

#erotica #erotica_moanlove #moansandmoons #punishment #lovemaking #love #eroticacottage

Bhoomi Anand

Daddy come near me,
I wanna feed on you.
Choke me with your thrusting
hardness and feed me like
a hungry fox.
And I love it the most when
you say,"Are you loving it."
And at last when I drink
all of it and you say,
"Are you fed now,my hungry fox?" 🖤✨

#erotica #moansandmoons #eroticacottage #eroticpoetry

Bhoomi Anand

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. Best ones will be highlighted. #MnMhugstellme #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #eroticacottage Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
how bad you need me.
The way you grab my 
waist and hug me tight,
the warmth of your body
makes me shiver and
when you whisper in my
ear,"babe this is the only
moment I am in love with."
Makes me fall for you more. Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

#MnMhugstellme #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #eroticacottage

Bhoomi Anand

💜✨ PC -: Pinterest love #erotica #eroticacottage #moansandmoons

read more
Undress me as soon as you get 
the permission to.
My soul,my mind,my heart,
undress them first.
And then,
get start with my body. 💜✨

PC -: Pinterest

#love #erotica #eroticacottage #moansandmoons