Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MnMdominancemake Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MnMdominancemake Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, dominance is an autonomous feature of a gene, dominance meaning in hindi,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Atishay jain

I can be a bully, to dominate I can spank hard on a date I can make you excited in public I can make you beg in bed But your dominance makes me Feel something new love That seduces me to #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #mnmnapowrimo #MnMdominancemake

read more
I can be a bully, to dominate
I can spank hard on a date
I can make you excited in public
I can make you beg in bed

Complete in Caption... I can be a bully, to dominate
I can spank hard on a date
I can make you excited in public
I can make you beg in bed

But your dominance makes me
Feel something new love
That seduces me to

Bhoomi Anand

Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts. Best ones will be highlighted. #MnMdominancemake #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
feel loved more.
Dominance is an art
and in my eyes,
you are the only one 
who knows how to 
paint dominance with
pain-pleasure,love and
respect. Collab and complete the quote with your original erotic thoughts.

Best ones will be highlighted.

#MnMdominancemake #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification