Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best collabtwin Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best collabtwin Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love coll 390, col ajay kumar sharma 110, hindi sad shayari for love inglish coll nahi aya, kya coll h hum 3, kya coll ha hum 3,

• 1 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Sourajita D

Hopes and dreams will
just put you together to
be enough to pull off 
things you so dearly love
and cherish to own!  Inspired by ©Fathima Shamla 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #collab #collabtwin #hope #dream #yqbaba #cherish

Sourajita D

Inspired from ©Fathima Shamla #sourajita #lovewithouthim #Hope #LetGo #holdon #Faith #yqbaba #collabtwin

read more
Hope is the belief that it's better to hold on to than to let go of. And that's beautiful!  Inspired from ©Fathima Shamla 

#Sourajita #lovewithouthim #hope #letgo #holdon #faith #yqbaba #collabtwin

Sourajita D

Bonding over seasons with ©Fathima Shamla. Thank you for the idea love. #sourajita #lovewithouthim #FirstLove #Spring #rain #Summer #collabtwin #yqbaba

read more
Let the dreams know
that rain might crush,
summer might burn and
winter might shiver and
autumn might make you fall.
Yet you would hold onto
it for the sake of spring
to blossom. Bonding over seasons with ©Fathima Shamla. Thank you for the idea love. 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #firstlove #spring #rain #summer #collabtwin #yqbaba

Sourajita D

Is it? #Insomnia #howtosleep #sleeponit #Nightmare #Night #sourajita #collabtwin #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla

read more
Nightmare,
Is it because we 
kept someone 
else awake with
our dream? Is it?
#insomnia #howtosleep #sleeponit #nightmare #night #sourajita #collabtwin #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla

Sourajita D

°come back again° To my collab queen ©Fathima Shamla 💐... #collabtwin #yqbaba #lookatmyhands #yqthoughts #letyougo #sourajita #newwritersclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla

read more
I can let you come back 
if you are an hour,
So I can leave myself in a hope
that I will free my love from the 
hurt in a matter of minutes! °come back again°

To my collab queen ©Fathima Shamla 💐...
#collabtwin

#yqbaba #lookatmyhands #yqthoughts #letyougo #sourajita #newwritersclub #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

"You will meet someone better than me!"

Another way of letting you leave!  Inspired by ©Fathima Shamla 

#sourajita #collabtwin #lovewithouthim #quotereview #yqbaba #microtale #leave #ex

Sourajita D

To the yqians. 🦋 To my ex #yqbaba #newwritersclub #fathimashamla #meeting #sourajita #collabtwin #leaving #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla

read more
Leaving you was 
like framing my love. 
Random heartbroken
dreams converged into
 one single ex!  To the yqians. 🦋
To my ex 
#yqbaba #newwritersclub #fathimashamla #meeting #sourajita #collabtwin #leaving #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

You were a magic. 🦋 Left me in a powerless show🦋 #magic #yqbaba #newwritersclub #fathimashamla #quotereview #sourajita #collabtwin #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla

read more
YET LEAVING BACK REMAINS
while magically creating a guilt forever! 
 You were a magic. 🦋
Left me in a powerless show🦋

#magic #yqbaba #newwritersclub #fathimashamla #quotereview #sourajita #collabtwin #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Death comes when you let go of the guilt of falling in love. #fathimashamla #quotereview #collabtwin #sourajita #lovewithouthim #deadsoul #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with my love ❤ ©Fathima Shamla. I missed you.

read more
You're partially alive, 
If your heart is broken
And you're still not
over writing about him!  Death comes when you let go of the guilt of falling in love.

#fathimashamla #quotereview #collabtwin #sourajita #lovewithouthim #deadsoul #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with my love ❤ ©Fathima Shamla. I missed you.

Sourajita D

/Maybe/ /Priority/ #yqbaba #lovewithouthim #collabtwin #2liner #quotereview #fathimashamla #sourajita #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla

read more
I stayed in choices when
you became my priority! /Maybe/
/Priority/
#yqbaba #lovewithouthim #collabtwin   #2liner #quotereview #fathimashamla #sourajita  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification