Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best jyotsana Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best jyotsana Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jyotsana haldkar, tumre bhavan mein jyot jage lyrics, deep jyot, jivan jyot drug bank, jag mag jyot jale,

• 1 Followers
  • 49 Stories

Sourajita D

Picture Credit: J Tiwari (Inko party sach mein Dena parega) #sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newwritersclub #FirstLove #microtale #jyotsana #beautifulmylove

read more
Glass pieces of heart
aren't always sharp.
Some just end up being
slippery with due
course of time! Picture Credit: J Tiwari
(Inko party sach mein Dena parega) 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newwritersclub #firstlove #microtale #jyotsana #beautifulmylove

Sourajita D

On the singlehood of all love gurus! Picture Credit: J Tiwari #sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newwritersclub #FirstLove #microtale #jyotsana #beautifulmylove

read more
It seemed you believe
that you knew love too 
well to even try to know me!  On the singlehood of all love gurus!

Picture Credit: J Tiwari

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newwritersclub #firstlove #microtale #jyotsana #beautifulmylove

Sourajita D

Some love heals, some hurts; 
But how shall we know if we 
never walk down through one!  Picture Credit: J Tiwari

Sourajita D

Writers don't wait for thoughts to come; They wait for those words that arrive late! 

¦Writers Block¦ Picture Credit: J Tiwari

Sourajita D

They are in series circuit, if you remember Picture Credit: J Tiwari #sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newwritersclub #FirstLove #microtale #jyotsana #beautifulmylove

read more
your love was like the fairy lights, 
one spark diffused the whole line! They are in series circuit,  if you remember 

Sourajita D

Wait for me, sir! Wait for me, love! Picture Credit: J Tiwari #sourajita #lovewithouthim #quotereview #newwritersclub #FirstLove #microtale #jyotsana #beautifulmylove

read more
i have seen past
your light and 
scrounged through
your darkness,
hopefully to see the
light of love again!  Wait for me, sir! 
Wait for me, love! 

Sourajita D

now the sun accepts it is jealous of me,
 even with the growing fire of emotions; 
how do I still pursue to be alive and not rock dead!  Picture Credit: J Tiwari

Sourajita D

I believe one day like you,
my love shall walk out on
 my patience to accept 
everything the way it is!  Picture Credit: J Tiwari

Sourajita D

I saw through you 
a sea of love outpouring
into tears just because
you met the wrong man!  Picture Credit: J Tiwari

Sourajita D

I was searching for the smile that you had once hid, I found it in my unused contacts! Picture Credit: J Tiwari

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification