Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best atticuslove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best atticuslove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about atticus poetry love her wild, atticus love quotes, love her wild atticus quotes, love her wild atticus, atticus love poems,

• 1 Followers
  • 21 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sourajita D

all he desired was to see the
stars and believe that his
 galaxy sat beside him.  Galaxy 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day76lockdown #firstlove #atticuslove #sat #galaxy #relationship

Sourajita D

Own❤ Here things means qualities and not literal objects #sourajita #lovewithouthim #day67lockdown #own #favorite #yqbaba #atticuslove #Soul

read more
there is a lot of things i like about you; 
but what i like the most about those things are you having them!  Own❤

Here things means qualities and not literal objects 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day67lockdown #own #favorite #yqbaba #atticuslove #soul

Sourajita D

he fell for the idea of love, and 
love is a difficult thing to date! Date ❤
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day67lockdown #date #idea #yqbaba #firstlove #atticuslove

Sourajita D

I have loved too many souls to
forget that all they have just 
loved was the skin and face!  Soul and skin💔

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day66lockdown #worththewait #skin #yqbaba #atticuslove

Sourajita D

you remind me of those days when i shall love you to my ruins and yet my ruins will still continue to love you!  Reminder 💔

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day65lockdown #ruins #remember #yqbaba #quotereview #atticuslove

Sourajita D

we went too far to wait for
the other one so that no one
can see yet never realized 
that the other one followed us.  Far💔
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day64lockdown #far #along #yqbaba #quotereview #atticuslove

Sourajita D

we have practiced love 
as if it will really matter
when we slip into it. They
are just certificates you 
earn for your satisfaction 
and not to put into use.  Certificates of Love
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day64lockdown #certificate #Love #yqbaba #quotereview #atticuslove

Sourajita D

I breathed too less in your love, 
to be able to guess that you
were suffocating me to death.  Suffocation 💔

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day64lockdown #suffocation #death #yqbaba #quotereview #atticuslove

Sourajita D

"Something hurts where my heart used to beat. How can hollowness be hurting?" Void❤
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day64lockdown #hollow #hurt #yqbaba #quotereview #atticuslove

Sourajita D

you were that movie
I wanted to write, but
then I didn't fight much 
'cause I got you as the
lead in my movie script. My Movie❤
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day63lockdown #movie #script #yqbaba #quotereview  #atticuslove
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification